MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 4

The next morning, at dawn, the two groups headed to their destinations filled with anxiety and worry for the feat before them. They were unsure of the outcome but they still want to remain neutral as possible to keep the balance between the celestials and the daemons.

Suho led the TREE OF LIFE group to the entrance bracing themselves for the coming of the frontliner celestials headed to join the battle between YG and SM kingdoms caused by the daemons.

“Hyung... I’ll stay here in the front!” Sehun volunteered as he started to summon up his WIND CYCLONE barrier

“You need someone to back you up while you summon the barrier... I’ll help you here in the front line then” Tao smiled patting the youngest’s back

As Sehun started summoning the barrier with Tao standing guard behind him, the rest of the group continued to walk and establish another safe ground.

“I’ll go second then... if they so much as pass through you two they will be greeted by me then!” Suho stated full of confidence.

“Then I guess I’ll protect your back then!” Lay smirked.

As Suho began to summon his barrier of whirlpool as Lay stood his ground  beside Suho watching the barrier being put up and slightly touching the wall.

“I guess it’s you and me hyung!” D.O. uttered as he walked confidently with wide eyes as Kris walked behind him.

“You better cook something good after all of this is over.” Kris uttered as they continued to walk to establish their ground

“Neh... what would you like to have then?” D.O. asked as he found the perfect spot, a few steps away from the border of YG and SM kingdoms.

“Deokbokki!” Kris  answered excitedly as he walked with normal steps with D.O. trying to catch up, one stride of Kris was two steps for D.O.

“Arasso! Wait up... we can stay here... a few steps ahead of the border line” D.O. called out as he stood his ground and started to concentrate to summon his wall barrier.

“We better survive this battle... we are going up against demi gods and daemons for god’s sake!” Kris muttered as he crossed his arms and stood behind D.O. looking like a statue.

“I wonder how the other group is faring out?” D.O. uttered as a strong gust of wind blew.

“Ahhhh... nothing beats the scent of battle in the morning!” Kris stated with his eyes closed enjoying the breeze.

Meanwhile, the group heading down the underworld was led by the oldest one Xiumin. As they stepped inside the first level of the underworld, a strong burst of cold breeze welcomed them.