BABY- LAY PART 4

BABY- LAY PART 4

"We're pregnant!" the two newcomers announced holding their hands up in the air.

"Omo! Omo! Omo! Unnie! Congratulations!" Minji uttered as she was joined by Chaerin and Dara.

"Whoa! Bro! Congratulations!" Chanyeol gave the man a hi-five, who needed to jump abit to reach his hand.

"Waaaaahhhh!!! Kids already!" Dara uttered as she lightly patted Bom's tummy.

"Teehee! Can you believe it? I am 3months pregnant already!" Bom stated with a smile, Kyungsoo then placed an arm around her shoulders as they shown the group the video of the ultrasound.

"WOah! Another living being is inside you Bommie-ah... that's a miracle in itself!" Dara stated with sparkles in her eyes.

"Don't worry baby, we will have our little ones too, right after our honeymoon!" Lay teased which made Dara blush.

"WAIT?! If you are 3 months pregnant now unnie... then after 6 months you'll give birth, right?" Chaerin was mentally calculating something, Bom nodded as if questioning her...

"Omo! Bommie-ah!" Dara realized it and looked at Chaerin and nodded,

"Then I need to add another gown made for the baby... she will be part of the entourage as well!" Chaerin uttered excitedly

"Tut tut tut... or we could make a suit for the baby... the baby can be a he also!" Kris interrupted their mini celebration while crossing his arms on his chest

"I say the baby will be a girl!" Chaerin stepped forward looking up at the giant designer

"I say it's gonna be a boy!" Kris stated firmly looking down at Chaerin

"Fine... let's make a bet then! If the baby is a girl... you are going to model for me for the next fashion week... and you are going to wear whatever it is I made for you" Chaerin dared with a smirk

"Fine by me... iF the baby is a boy... then you and I little missy... are going out on a date!" Kris stated with a brow arched.

Chaerin was about to protest but decided to shut her mouth and shook their hands and walked in different directions, leaving Tao in the middle confused

"What about me then? Do I also get to model since I am Kris' partner?" Tao wondered while scratching his head and walked to the direction where Kris went.

The rest of the group were shocked with what just took place... after a moment of silence... everyone laughed and the photoshoot resumed.

"Hmmm, so today is April..." Dara stated counting the months left then...

"You will give birth on October! Omo! So soon! Can you still handle the stress of the wedding catering? Bommie-ah I want you to rest starting now okay... Kyungsoo-ah... don't let Bommie near any hot surfaces or near a whisk for that matter! I want her to be healthy! I am expecting a healthy niece or nephew to come out!" Dara stated as she looked at wide eyed Kyungsoo with his hair being ruffled by his friends, congratulating him.

"Neh noona!" Kyungsoo replied giving Dara a thumbs up.

O====o=====o

5 months have passed full of press conferences for the engagement, interviews and a lot of appearances in programs. Because Lay and Dara's wedding was the much anticipated event for the end of the year.

Dara was together with Bom in the hospital having her monthly checkup, Chaerin and Kris asked the soon to be parents not to disclose the gender of their baby, to keep their bet interesting, much to the dismay of Bom who is getting more and more emotional by the minute, due to her hormones.