LET OUT THE BEAST- KAI PART 1

Kai was hurriedly making his way to the clearing where they were supposed to meet. It seems like Kris has gotten him his own pack. Kai arrived just in time and he was catching his breath.

"Oh... you made it! Just in time!" Sehun noticed as he patted Kai's back

"Yeah... did I miss anything embarrassing?" Kai stated as he looked to the direction of Kris who was together with new faces, "Who are they?" Kai nodded to the direction of the new faces.

"Oh... they are Kris hyung's pack! They are mighty scary and tall!" Sehun pointed out

"Well except for the two over there... they look like they are in their own world!" Kai pointed to a chubby cheeked guy who was whispering something towards a boy with curled up mouth.

"OH... Kai is here already, we are complete!" Suho noticed Kai and nodded.

KAI'S POV

Woah!! When I arrived at the clearing it seems like we doubled up in number. It looks like Kris hyung has new friends with him... kekekeke, but that doesn't save him from us teasing him... I mean c'mon... where have you heard a wolf with wings... only Kris hyung can pull that off!!!

See? Told you it was funny?!

Suho hyung urged us to begin the introductions one by one. Suho started by showing off some of his wet skills since he controls the water.

He was then followed by maknae Sehun who played with the wind around us,

then followed by Luhan hyung's ability which Kris hyung finds it difficult to pronounce... he always calls it tele-whatnow,

PUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Then he was followed by Lay hyung and he began to chant his CHIU CHIU power which earned him some laughter from the newcomers, of course it's hard to show off your healing power when there is nothing to heal, although I'd gladly suggest Lay hyung heal Kris hyung from his momentary stupidity especially when it comes to Chaerin-noona.

Then followed by Kyungsoo hyung his ability is really shocking despite his weak and lethargic appearance, and his creepy stares especially when the full moon is up... he concentrated for a while and then stomped really hard on the ground which caused for it to shake. Just as expected everyone was like WHOA!!!

As expected from our Kyungsoo Omma... then it was my turn to show off my ability, I just stood there and appeared here and there just like how I would normally do, I could literally have a good time watching their heads turn right and left just like how you watch a tennis match kekekekeke.

Then it was now the turn of Kris hyung's friends to show off their abilities. I was shocked to learn that Tao hyung has developed the ability to control Time, how awesome is that... although he doesn't know the extent of his ability yet, he can stop time... that's for sure!

Then he was followed by another tall guy, his name is Chanyeol hyung... he has big eyes just like Kyungsoo's and he has the ability to control fire, which is really cool too! We now have 4 elements on our side and it's wicked cool.

He was followed by this guy who looks so mysterious because of the dark lines around his eyes, his name is Baekhyun... he can control light, I think switching it on and off... maybe, cause that's what he shown us... moving on.

The two left were brothers, the one with the lips that were curled up was named as Chen he has this wicked ability to control lightning, I so want that power so that I can zap Kris hyung whenever I want to kekekeke just for fun though!

Then his older brother Xiumin, I think he is the oldest amongst us all and yet here he is looking like he is younger than Sehun, hyung has the ability to freeze everything, now that too... I want that one too... I would have fun with it especially whenever Kris hyung transforms into a wolf with wings... I'd gladly freeze him and put him in our living room... what a great center piece he would be bwahahahaha!