XOXO- D.O. PART 3

*note: 

I may have put in too many links of videos... i just want to spread some Kyungsoo love hehehehe, share his awesome talent with you guys... hope you don't mind

XOXO- D.O. PART 3

AUTHOR'S POV

The following morning, Kyungsoo was so excited to go to practice. He can't stop thinking about holding Minji's hand last night, seeing her smiles and her eyes.

He was skipping to the practice room, when he opened the door, everyone was there except her.

"Where is she?" Kyungsoo asked looking at Sehun, since they share one subject together

"She went home early hyung, she looks sick and she had a slight fever, so she decided to go home early!" Sehun replied while stretching on the floor

"She told me that she texted you already" Kai added joining Sehun doing some stretches

Kyungsoo remembered that out of his excitement this morning he forgot his phone back at the dorm, he facepalmed himself as he laid down his bag on the floor and join the others while they stretch.

Suho and Baekhyun were staring at Chanyeol because of his awesome beatboxing skills...

"I'm not the only one here who knows how to beatbox... D.O. over there can do it too!" Chanyeol stated pointing to Kyungsoo who was busy listening to their INTO YOUR WORLD piece.

Baekhyun and Suho then ran towards him and asked him to give them a sample of his beatboxing skills. Kyungsoo at first was hesitant, but after much prodding from the two, he gave in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP6vDylcrLw- DO beatbox MY HUMPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iVov6Nsd5o- DO beatbox Chanyeol raps...

"Omo! DODYO! That was great! Where did that come from? From that tiny body of yours?" Baekhyun stated with wide eyes

"Wanna know more about this friend of mine? He also can rap! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" Chanyeol stated proudly while putting his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders

"I can't really... I'd like to just stick to singing please!" Kyungsoo stated worriedly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2rpiCTA63E- TWO MOONS, DO raps with Chanyeol, while Kai and Sehun dance

"Waaaaahhhh, that was awesome!" Suho clapped his hands.

After fooling around, they decided to start their rehearsals. Kyungsoo kept making mistakes, which was very rare... it seems as though his mind was elsewhere.

Well, it was... because all he could think about was Minji and how she was doing. After a few more attempts, they decided to call it a day, because since he was making a lot of mistakes everyone was growing abit weary.

"Mianhae... I don't know what's gotten into me... I'll do better tomorrow... I promise!" Kyungsoo bowed at them as he was the first one out the door.

"Where is he rushing off to now?" Suho wondered

"Do you really need to ask that hyung?" Kai stated

"Isn't it that obvious?" Baekhyun stated with a smirk on his face,

"He is off to his princess probably!" Chanyeol stated as he grabbed his bag and placed it over his shoulder.

"Where else... that lovesick puppy is off to Minji, that's where!" Sehun rolled his eyes upward, as Kai and him decided to stay to practice their routines.

When Kyungsoo reached his dorm room, he immediately searched for his phone and checked his messages, there were 5 of them, all from Minji.

O===O