HEARTATTCK-CHEN PART 2

HEARTATTACK- CHEN PART 2

AUTHOR’S POV

Chaerin and Minji entered the private room, much to the shock of everyone, especially one individual who was expecting a reply from one of the new arrivals.

“You two know each other?” Luhan asked as he stood up and kissed Minji on the cheek offering the two a chair to sit on.

“Omo! Lulu oppa?!” Chaerin blurted out all of a sudden, she was overwhelmed by all the information she was getting in one day and much to her surprise she was in a room... with EXO-M members, CHEN... he was there... sitting in a corner with wide eyes also looking back at her... she panicked and just pointed her finger at Luhan and then looked at each and everyone’s towering stature... she then looked at her friend Minji who was shocked to see her expression.

“Unnie...are you alright?” Minji was about to reach out her hand when Chaerin dashed out of the room.

She needed some air... she needed to get her act together... keep calm... breathe in and out... she was fanning herself as she ran outside in front of the cafe.

“Omo! Omo! Omo! Chaerin-ah get a hold of yourself... this is the moment you have been waiting for... a private time with them... with him... you can do this! Don’t spoil this Chaerin-ah!” Chaerin kept on telling herself as she gasped for air to keep herself calm.

She heard hurried footsteps behind her, she was still gasping for air and fanning herself, she turned around and was shocked at the chest that greeted.

“Omo! Mianhaeyo!” both of them chorused

“Are you alright?” Chen asked as he held onto Chaerin’s arms to prevent her from falling.

“Ah... neh... just give me a fan girl moment...” Chaerin stated as she took a step back away from Chen and then inhaled and exhaled, after a moment she smiled and looked at Chen who was hiding his face under his scarf to avoid being seen by fans.

“Do you want to go back in... I am fine now!” Chaerin smiled as the two walked back inside the cafe.

Chen then let Chaerin get in first being the gentleman he is.

“So... you are CL?” Chen started as he side glanced her once they head to the staircase going up to the private room.

“Huh? How did you know?” Chaerin was shocked as she looked back at his smiling face.

“Internet! Where else? Tao was browsing some of the pictures of our fan signing events... he loves to do that and save his fan taken pictures on his phone... we chanced upon a picture of a fan asking for an autograph with a caption that says CL with Chen...” Chen replied with a smile on his face.