MY LADY- XIUMIN

MY LADY- XIUMIN

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

A deafening scream was heard throughout the town, a certain group of individuals were well aware of what could be the cause of such frightening howl in the night.

Their group is called EXO-M, they are said to be the guardians of the TREE OF LIFE.

“Gawi Bawi Bo!” Luhan and Xiumin chorused... Xiumin lost.

“I guess it’s you and me hyung for the night!” Lay uttered as he placed his left arm around Xiumin’s shoulders.

“Arasso! C’mon let’s head on out!” Xiumin sighed, as he and Lay went out of the tavern they were staying for the night.

“Have a good one hyung!” Tao teased as he raised his mug of beer

“I’ll drink on your behalf!” Kris raised his mug teasing Xiumin

“I’ll be back in a minute, so don’t you finish everything!” Xiumin warned them giving them his death glare.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Two different screams in different directions were to be heard. Lay and Xiumin decided to split and head on different directions.

Xiumin headed for the east side of town, as he neared the location of the attack, he was freezing everything in his path

What greeted him, was a creature of the night, in the act of devouring the soul of a human.

The creature looked at him as if taunting him, as if waiting for him to arrive and witness what it was about to do.

Without a word, Xiumin directed his ice freezing power towards the creature, he was a bit too late since the creature was already in the process of devouring the whole being.

“You are too late guardian! You are too late!” the creature uttered while letting out a thunderous laugh

“I may be too late... but I am never too late to send your sorry ass back where you came from!” Xiumin uttered as he directed his ice shards piercing through its body.

The creature screamed for the pain and dissolved in the air... Xiumin then released a sigh of relief as he looked up at the night sky, it was darker than before...