BABY- LAY PART 3

BABY- LAY PART 3

There never was a day that Lay and Dara were almost always hogged by the media since the announcement of their engagement, with Lay being famous and included in the most wanted bachelors of the year.

"Dara-ah, mian... are you okay?" Lay asked through phone since he was still in the studio recording for a new song for Baekhyun's upcoming album.

"It's okay... your 2 giants are here to protect me... Aigoo... with Luhan becoming famous also my flowershop became an instant success!" Dara replied as she looked at the pictures of wedding gowns Chaerin gave her to choose from.

"What are you doing this afternoon?" Lay asked as he twirled his swivel chair, round and round

"Um, I have to go to Chaerin's boutique she said she has some designs she liked to run through me for the prenuptial and the entourage's dresses... Aigoo... if I had known that getting married was this stressful, I'd just skip the preparations and fast forward it to the day I say I DO!" Dara sighed putting aside the magazine.

"You're funny! Don't girls like this sort of thing?"Lay asked

"A girl may like it and dream of it... but a woman, like me... hmmmmm, I hate being in the center of attention... being fussed over... Aigoo!"

"Arasso! Arasso... well, break time's over... I have to get back to work... oh yeah, Minji called me, she said she found the perfect venue for us, she told me the address... wanna go check it out tomorrow?"

"Sure... I'll ask Luhan to watch the shop for me then! Bye, saranghae!" Dara chuckled

"Neh... saranghaeyo!" Lay uttered with a cutesy voice.

Later that afternoon, Dara came rushing down to Chaerin's shop to check on some of the designs she had in mind for her beauty concept and her wedding gown.

"Unnie! Palli! I need your opinion on this... I am having an idea overload and I wanted to know what you thought of these?" Chaerin then showed Dara a rack of unfinished styles and there were at least 3 racks full of different fabrics and different types of dresses.

"Whoa! Chaerin-ah, you've done a lot! This is... wow!" Dara stated with her eyes wide open

"I don't know... I was inspired with your beauty and wolf concept and the ideas just kept on flowing..." Chaerin smiled as she showed Dara her creations one by one.

"Unnie... I'd like to see you in this! Since it's a beauty and wolf concept, I think nature-inspired dresses and fairy-like concept suits the best! I already talked with Xiumin-oppa and Suho-oppa about the concept and they loved it... unnie, I am really happy and excited right now!" Chaerin spoke with such wonder and excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah, I can see that Chaerin-ah... I am going to get married! Can you believe it?! I am gonna get married already... at first it hasn't sunk in yet, but it is slowly creeping up now, seeing all the preparations left and right... I really am blessed to have wonderful friends... and a wonderful soon to be husband." Dara uttered with a dreamy look on her face

"You really love him... do you?" Chaerin asked with a smile on her face, feeling happy for her unnie

"Neh... I haven't felt much happiness in a long time... I haven't even dreamt of such happiness until Xing came... I couldn't, until now... I am still waking up every morning thinking that all of this is a dream!" Dara stated propping her elbows on the table.

"Unnie... I envy you really! Lay-oppa is really lucky to have you!" Chaerin cheered on

"We are both lucky to have found each other... no one is luckier between the two of us." Dara smiled as they began to try the dresses Chaerin has prepared for her.