XOXO- D.O. PART 5

XOXO- D.O. PART 5

AUTHOR'S POV

Minji sat on the sofa, waiting for Kyungsoo to finish his food, while she on the other hand was busy writing something on the book she found where the letters were kept.

She then ripped a piece of paper from her notebook and stick it into the book and then wrote an additional note at the end.

She heard Kyungsoo stand up, she quickly hid the book back to its place as she turned around to get the medicine from the paper bag she brought and gave it to Kyungsoo who was now balled up under the blankets again.

"I hate medicines!" Kyungsoo pouted as he shook his head, acting childish.

"Oppa~~~ please take it... it will make you feel better..." Minji tried hard to convince Kyungsoo to drink some of the medicines, but Kyungsoo was being a brat about it.

"Alright then... I won't tell you about the confession... don't drink medicine so that you won't feel better so that you can't attend practice tomorrow and maybe I'll get closer to both Kai and Sehun... hmph! I'm out of here!" Minji stomped her way out of the room as fast as she could.

Kyungsoo was left tongue tied and speechless, looking at the door where Minji left. Then it hit him...

"ANDWAE!!!!" Kyungsoo shouted as he heard Minji's laugh fade.

He hurriedly stood up and walked towards the door, when he opened it, he saw Minji walking away while waving a goodbye to him.

"See you tomorrow oppa!" Minji smiled as she entered the elevator.

Once inside, Kyungsoo was confused...

"So what does that mean? I confessed to her and what is her answer then?" Kyungsoo stated as he went towards his bookcase to get his diary, to write what had happened today.

When he opened his diary, he was shocked that there were other loose notes that fell, pink paper with violet ink.

o====o

Soo-oppa!!!

It seems as though everyone is hogging for your attention, I'm not jealous though... okay, maybe a little bit.

I am happy that I get to spend my days with you... and I thank you for visiting me in my DREAMS at night...

Does that sound creepy? Mianhae!

XOXO-M

o====o

Soo-oppa!

Today, we held hands, my heart was beating so fast, I can't seem to look at you for fear that you might take your hand away from mine.

Even though the night breeze was so cold, I felt my palms beginning to sweat. Did you feel it?

Our first skinship, the first time my heart skipped a beat.

I'll never forget about today.

XOXO-M

o=====o

Soo-oppa!

I saw you sing today... your voice is heaven to my ears...

The song... is this what they were saying...

I think I'm falling in love.

XOXO-M

o=====o

Soo-oppa!

Please take care of yourself! You are such a baby when you are sick!

We missed you during practice... I missed you during practice, oppa!