MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 5 2/2

Bom marched with a heavy foot towards Tiffany’s gates and kicked it with all of her might... the rest of the group were shocked at the strength she has shown.

“TIFFANY” Bom’s voice echoed around the place, her voice sends chills down one’s spine.

Tiffany appeared in front of them with a sly smile.

“You called... my lady?!” Tiffany jested

Bom immediately slapped Tiffany’s face sending her flying towards the other side of the room. Bom walked towards Tiffany who was struggling to stand up secretly reaching for the sword inside her cloak, Xiumin saw what Tiffany was planning to do, the moment Tiffany stood up, Xiumin ran in front of Bom and sacrificed himself for Bom’s safety.

“Hyung!!!” Chen shouted as he saw Xiumin’s body slowly falling to the ground.

Bom’s eyes widened in shock seeing that almost everyone is sacrificing their life for this battle between two goddesses.

“This is meaningless Tiffany... innocent souls are dead because of our selfish dispute... what you want I cannot give... even if I am dead, you know he will just resurrect me... this is my fate... this is my curse!” Bom uttered looking pleadingly at Tiffany who was shocked at the turn of events, looking at the once glowing sword and now turned into a normal piece of metal.

“No... no... no... it should have been you... it should have been you!” Tiffany uttered looking at Bom pointing an accusing finger on Bom’s direction.

“Enough of this, if you want my seat... go talk to him! Stop this meaningless battle!” Bom uttered now with tears in her eyes.

Tiffany was enraged because her chance was lost, she then thrusted the piece of metal towards Bom which Bom just avoided as she saw Xiumin let out and cough up some blood.

“XIUMIN!” Bom shouted, that was her last straw... she screamed so much in anger as she laid Xiumin’s body gently down on the ground and grabbed a hold of Tiffany and punched her hard to lose consciousness.

Bom grabbed a hold of Tiffany and threw her in a pit of fire as they heard her screams being drowned by damned souls claiming for her.

Bom then ran towards Xiumin’s struggling state.

“Xiumin... Xiumin...” Bom stated checking on his wound as she looked at Kai who was being healed temporarily by Chanyeol who was borrowing the healing ability of his Phoenix to somehow stabilize Kai’s condition.

“I may not come back like Dara... but do know this... I don’t regret helping you one bit... never blame yourself for one’s loss here... you are such a goddess with pure heart... never forget that... my lady...” Xiumin uttered as he spouted a lot of blood. Xiumin’s wound was through the heart which was beyond saving.