BABY- LAY PART 2

BABY- LAY PART 2

The newly engaged couple were enjoying an afternoon coffee break they usually have when their friends decided to butt in and check on the two.

"Hyung! Wazzzuuuup!!!" Sehun greeted giving Lay a hi-five as the rest of the guys followed,

"Annyeong noona!" Kai greeted as he patted Dara's shoulders and went to grab a seat next to her

"Yah! I wanted to sit beside noona today!" Chanyeol pouted and saw an opportunity to sit on the other side of Dara, he grabbed a free chair and sat contentedly beside Dara.

"So... what brings you here?" Lay asked still looking at Dara then at Kai and then at Chanyeol and then to the rest of the guys who were looking for chairs to sit on.

"So... you have been keeping us in the dark about your plans for the wedding... we just wanted to know... if you have any yet?" Xiumin stated as he sat on the arm rest of the chair where Lay was sitting.

"Omo! Really now... what a coincidence seeing you guys all here!" Bom stated showing a fake surprise as she and the rest of the girls arrived at the al fresco coffee shop.

"Unnie... you sound so fake!" Minji exclaimed rolling her eyes upward, she then waved to the rest of the guys present.

"Hon... you really can't act!" Kyungsoo uttered as he placed an arm around Bom's shoulders

"That's why I bake!" Bom smiled at Kyungsoo.

"Ewwwwww, hyung your cheesiness, please try to just contain it in your house please... not out here in public!" Sehun uttered in a monotonous tone of voice with a death glare.

"So... what'll you be having guys?" the owner of the coffee shop greeted his regular customers happily

"You seem to be in high spirits Mr. Shim!" Baekhyun smiled his eye smile towards the older man

"Oh well, because you are all gathered outside here... it's good for business! It's like I am having a live advertisement of my place... it's good publicity for my shop!" Mr. Shim uttered as the guys gave him their order one by one.

Kris and Tao offered to help Mr. Shim with their orders as they carried 3 trays out to serve all of them.

"Ahhh... this is a picture of a one huge happy family!" Mr. Shim stated with amazement

(and since i don't know how to edit pictures,,, just imagine them all together in the picture kekekekeke )

"Mr. Shim! These two are engaged!" Suho gestured at both Lay and Dara who were blushing to the reddest red.

"Omo! Finally! Congratulations! When is the date?" Mr. Shim asked curiously

"In December, and please... in behalf of my future wife, we are personally inviting you to be there as a witness" Lay smiled his dimpled cheek smile much to the surprise of everyone who was sitting around him, including Dara.

It was as if everyone was silently counting in their minds... then all of them chorused with the exception of Lay.

"10 months?!"

Lay looked lost and clueless (-.-)

"Xing! Are you serious?" Dara asked in wonder looking straight at him while holding on to his hand that was resting on the table

Lay paused and thought for awhile and after 10 seconds nodded.

"Omo! Preparations! Preparations! 10 months!? Are you serious?" Chaerin was the one to freak out instead of the bride.