HEARTATTACK-CHEN PART 3

HEART ATTACK- CHEN PART 3

Chen’s visit to CL’s warehouse didn’t escape the hawk eyes of XOXO fans, they took pictures of Chen going out of the back door of the warehouse together with his manager.

At first they thought that Chen was just visiting a friend, but right after Chen went out after a few moments, a girl went out of the back door as well, causing such a commotion within EXO fandom.

A rumor then appeared:

CHEN... DATING?

WHO IS THE MYSTERY GIRL?

Those were the headlines of the fan cafes and many pictures circulated the net again, even though XOXO was already a disciplined fandom, some new fans and some fans that only want to cause a scandal made the news such a big deal, to the point that the following morning, when CL was about to go out of her warehouse, she was shocked to see a huge amount of crowd outside.

“What’s happening?!” CL thought to herself as she stepped back and was startled at the ring of her phone.

RING RING RING

“H-Hello?”

“Mian Chaerin-ah... Mian!!!” Chen uttered immediately

“Chen? Huh?”

“Chaerin-ah! Are you alright?” Chen’s voice boomed with so much concern.

Chen called as soon as their manager informed him about the circulating news about him going out of some warehouse and was followed by a girl.

Chaerin told Chen she was alright, she just couldn’t go out of warehouse... she had a very important appointment with one of the department stores she was supplying her clothes to. Chen apologized and asked his manager what they could do about it.

The manager didn’t allow Chen to go there because it will only add fuel to the flame.

“But hyung... I don’t need to hide... I like her... I am interested in her... what is wrong with that? I mean, the company allows us to date already... what is wrong?” Chen complained

“Jongdae... there is nothing wrong with taking an interest in her, in liking her... I am not against it, she is a good girl... you have to think this through... if you go there, it will only add to the anger of those fans... you cannot guarantee her safety all the time, so we need to be careful with this... I know you don’t want her to get hurt, so let us think this through, carefully.” Manager hyung calmed Chen who was already panicking.