Lake town

"Hi, I'm Emily and this is my best friend Ellie and that's Roland our friend" Emily introduced herself and her friends as she shook the hands of all the three kids.

"Your so beautiful" Luna said as she looked up at the black haired maiden with blue eyes and rosy cheeks.

"Awww thats so sweet of you Luna thank you, your a little beauty yourself" Emily said lovingly.

"I love your hair, it's amazing" Anna said.

"Yes, your the only lady who has black hair" mike said at that time Emily realised none of the ladies be it the elves or the humans had black hair even Ellie had blonde hair "I'm unique" Emily joked.

"Sunflowers" Anna eyes widened as she saw the beautiful yellow flowers that Emily was holding she was taken aback by her beauty and charm that she didn't notice the flowers when she walked in.

"Are they from the elf Prince?"Asked mike curiously.

"How do you know?" Emily was astonished.

"Everyone knows about it, don't they da?" Mike asked his father.

"Not everyone I guess, especially the one holding the flowers" Bard smirked.

"Okay, I'm confused right now can someone please explain?" Emily questioned in a puzzled tone.

"Make tea for our guest Anna and bring them some loaves Luna and mike heat the kettle up for bathing" Bard ordered his children's than he sat down next to Emily and said "from the very first time I saw you on that rock with those sunflowers I knew you had a business with the elf Prince, I heard from the dwarves of lake town that he had fallen for a mortal the lady with the ring and when I saw you I knew it was you but I pretended I didn't because I didn't want to scare you and I can tell that you have something in you that can melt the heart of an elf, you are truly blessed you should know that".

"The dwarves where are they I need to meet them and what does this have to do with the sunflowers?" Emily asked.

"The dwarves are out of town but they would be back in three days time and about the sunflowers everyone in lake town knows about the story of the elves. The prince planted magical sunflowers in a valley towards the north for his future queen it's a gift for her of never ending love and promise and you have it so it means you know, even if I don't say more" Bard replied.

Emily put her hands on her head "Too much to take in for one night let me just rest" she said as she sipped her tea and walked down to take a bath after a refreshing bath she went and sat near the Windows looking outside towards the mountains she came from. Anna came and sat beside her, she touched the sun flowers and said "they are such a beauty don't you think..."

"Yes, they are" smiled Emily.

"So how is he? I mean the elf Prince how does he look like? I heard he's very handsome all the ladies drool over his name, I never saw him in real life...I wish I could once" Anna looked at Emily excitingly.

"To be honest yes, he is really handsome and he's not like any guy I've ever met in my life, he's one of a kind" Emily smiled to herself.

"So are you getting married?"Anna asked.

"No, we aren't" Emily replied.