Departure

Ellie and Roland were conversing when she saw Legolas going up the stairs "your prince is in a hurry" she chuckled.

"Maybe he's looking for your friend" Roland smirked "Do you think he likes her?" Ellie asked.

"I think so" Roland replied.

"Isn't it forbidden for an elf to love a human?" Ellie asked "It is but my Lord Legolas I think he has really fallen for her, he's never this way" Roland replied as they were speaking Legolas came forward "where's the lady?" He asked.

"I don't know my lord" responded Roland.

"I saw her with the dwarves at the hall" replied Ellie.

"Should I go and call her my lord?" Roland asked.

"I'd go by myself" replied Legolas and left as he walked towards the hall he saw that the dwarves were packing and ready with their bags "Are you guys leaving?" Legolas asked.

"We are planning to" replied Sam with a smile.

"Where's the lady?" He asked.

"On the balcony with Tim" lock replied. He walked out towards the balcony and saw Emily and Tim in deep conversation.

"My lord Legolas" Tim said smilingly.

"So are you dwarves planning to leave today?" Legolas asked.

"We have to leave today but my lord we had a very pleasant stay out here in your lovely castle" Tim replied politely.

"My lady are you leaving too?" Legolas asked, Emily was silent she didn't know what to say "I might leave with them" she said slowly.

"You don't have to leave now, you still have time for the last day of autumn" Legolas said.

"But we can't stay for long Legolas" Emily replied, Legolas came forward Emily froze "I'd like if you would stay here for a while with me" he begged.

"Well there's still time you can stay here my lady, lake town is not a place for you" Tim said.

"But if you leave how would I find you guys?" Emily asked "I'd take you to them by myself when the time comes" Legolas offered.

"It's better you and Ellie stay here lake town is not a good place" Tim replied and headed towards the hall "I'm glad you are staying back" Legolas said as he smiled and looked out towards the river.

"What and where exactly is lake town?" Emily asked.

"Its down the river, it's a town governed by the town master. A fish town which stinks of fishes and oil" Legolas replied.

"So you have been to lake town?" Asked Emily.

"I've been to places you have never imagined princess" Legolas replied. Emily blushed and walked inside the hall the dwarves were packed and ready to go "farewell kind elves they said and thank you my lord Legolas and the king thandruil for the hospitality" Legolas smiled and dropped them till the gates of the castle. Emily hugged her dwarf friends goodbye Sam and Tim were in tears when they had to say goodbye to Emily, they were very fond of her already. Ellie came running towards them "no goodbye hugs for me" she joked as she hugged them all goodbye. The dwarves merrily left the castle singing.

"Aren't we leaving with them?" Ellie asked.

"Not now we still have time" Emily replied.

"Okay, I'm happier to stay here" Ellie giggled.

"You are indeed very fond of this place and the chief" Legolas smirked.

"And you my lord Legolas is very fond of____" before Ellie could complete her sentence Emily stamped on her foot which made her stop.

"Okay, time for a bath" Ellie said and left awkwardly.

"Wait, I'm coming too" Emily yelled.

"My lady" Legolas stopped her.

"Yes" she replied.

"After your done, I'd love to take you somewhere" Legolas said.

"Okay sure" Emily smiled and left but her heart was pounding so much she couldn't understand what was happening to her as she reached the bedroom she sat down on her bed took out her backpack and switched on her phone. She looked at her wallpaper which was the picture of her boy friend Travis and his dog Bo. I kinda miss Travis Emily thought as she laid on her bed but she can't tell why she feels different with Legolas and as Ellie got out she left her phone on the bed and got in Ellie went and picked up Emily's phone and looked at her wallpaper as soon as Emily walked out of the bathroom Ellie asked "so your missing Travis?"

"I guess, I don't know" Emily replied as she dried her hair "Please switch off my phone, I don't want the battery to get drained in this ancient land" Emily said "I've an idea lets click pictures of this place before we leave" Ellie suggested.

"What an good idea but now switch it off and keep it inside" Emily said. Emily got ready and headed towards the door "where are you going?" Ellie asked.

"Legolas, is taking me somewhere today"Emily replied "Are you guys dating or what?' Ellie joked.

"We aren't" Emily chuckled.

"He likes you, you know that right?" Ellie asked.

"I don't know why everyone is after me and Legolas" Emily said leaving the room. At the door she met Roland "I see you two are the ones to talk about" Emily giggled.

"My lady lord Legolas is waiting for you at the gate" Roland said politely.

"Okay, I'm leaving" Emily replied and walked towards the gate.

Legolas was carrying his bow and arrow and waiting for her "are we going for a hunt?" Emily asked.

"No, we aren't" chuckled Legolas.

"Then why bow and arrows?" Emily questioned.

"Because the woods are not safe and this is for your own safety" Legolas replied.

"Okay! I got it spiders" Emily said as she followed Legolas into the woods.

"Where are we going exactly?" Emily asked.

"It's a surprise" Legolas said.

"Is it a long walk?" Emily questioned.

"Are you tired of walking?" Legolas smirked.

"We can take the trees if you want" he said smilingly.

"Oh no! I'm afraid of heights" Emily replied after walking for an hour they stopped Emily couldn't walk anymore she was tired and out of breath.