Chapter 12

Luckily CD didn't actually get a chance to open up Summer's stomach. So she still had both babies inside of her. But one of them was dead. One of them was growing, the other was not. It's been at least 8 months since it happened. The baby has been growing pretty healthily. Doug talks to the baby inside of Summer. She still talks to Joey. I've been wanting to help her, but I don't know how. The baby should be due next month. Everyone is so excited. Leo and Glen bought them a crib, some baby clothes, diapers, and bottles. It was all going fine, until I heard screaming. It was Summer. Bonnie and I raced downstairs to see what was wrong. We found Summer clutching her stomach, and screaming in pain. Doug was there panicking.
"Quick help me get her into the bathtub. I can deliver her baby.", Glen informed us.
We took Summer to the tub and helped her get in.
"Why is the baby coming so early?", I asked.
"I don't know. Let's just deliver this baby!", Glen said.
Glen was telling Summer to push while she was squeezing my hand. Doug was behind me telling her it's ok whilst freaking out. But Summer looked like she was about to pass out. Oh I hope she survives this. She looked like she was coming in and out of conciseness. Just then, I heard a baby crying.
"That's it Summer! Push! The baby's almost out!", Glen called.
She was losing the color in her face.
"Stay with me Summer please! Stay with us!", I cried to her.
"That's it, I need the forceps! Bonnie go get me them!", Glen called out to Bonnie.
Bonnie raced back with the forceps, and gave them to Glen.
"Blu! Try to keep Summer conscious!", he told me.
"Summer look at me. Keep your eyes open! Your going to see your baby soon! Ok? C'mon stay with us!", I cried.
"I've got the baby out! Doug go wash.... Him! Wash him off then bring him back here!", Glen told Doug.
Doug went to wash the baby clean. All of a sudden Summer opened her mouth.
"J....Joey.... He wants..... He wants me....to go with..... Him.", she said.
This was making me cry so much, tears were spilling out of my eyes.
"No please! Summer stay with us! You have a baby now! Don't you want to see him?!"
She closed her eyes, but was still breathing.
"Quick we have to move her upstairs, I'll get my medical supplies. I was a trained doctor before.", Glen said.
Bonnie and Glen carried her upstairs onto her bed. Glen came back with a heart monitor and an I V. The I V bag had a clear liquid in it. Don't ask why he had all this stuff. I have no idea. He said he was a trained Doctor, so I'm just gonna go with that. He put the I V needle in her arm. Doug had the baby downstairs and was calming him. Glen pushed me out of the bedroom.
"You shouldn't be in here right now.", he told me.
He closed the door, and locked it. I kept banging on the door to let me in, but they never did. It was Glen, Leo, Bonnie, and Summer all in that room. I gave up banging on the door, and went downstairs to see Doug. He was rocking the baby.
"Can I see him?", I asked holding my hands out.
"Ya, he's got my eyes, see?", Doug said.
"Ya. He does. He's a beautiful baby."
I looked at Doug and he was crying. Same as me. I held the baby close and cradled him. Doug and I were just waiting to see Summer....

Author's Note: Hey! Hope your enjoying the story! I just wanted to let everyone know that my friend joelsambib183 is writing her version of this story! Go check it out! It's really funny! ;)