Water Is Good For You(Mark)

I laid back against the chair, holding Jack in my lap as we waited for Ryan to wake up.

"Hi dad. Hi papa."

"Ry!" Jack jumped up, and kissed Ryan's forehead. "I'm so glad your okay."

"What happened?" He croaked.

"You passed out from dehydration you fucking twat." A familiar voice came from the doorway.

"Matt Watson! Language!" I barked.

"Dad! I didn't see you there!"

"What are you doing here Matt?" Jack asked.

"Eanna sent Wade to get me out of class."

"Well, everything is okay." Ryan smiled as Matt leaned down to kiss him.

"Anyway, Ry. Water is good for you. Especially in the heat of LA." Mark folded his arms.

"Yes dad." Ryan rolled his eyes. "When can I go home?"

"Three days." The doctor leaned on the doorframe. "We need to be sure your hydration levels are back to normal before we let you go."

"Yes sir." Ryan said. "Can Matt sleep here with me?"

"I don't see why not." The doctor grinned. "As long as your father's are alright with it."

"They're not my dads. Yet. I'm a foster kid."

"Fine then. Legal guardians."

"Fine by me." Jack shrugged.

"Me as well." I agreed.

"Yes!" Matt squeaked, laying down next to his boyfriend.

"Mr. Fischbach, I need either you or your husband to sign here." The doctor handed me a form.

"What is this?"

"Parental Guardian consent form. So should the circumstance ever occur that one of the boys gets hurt and emergency surgery is needed, we have the right to do that before contacting you, or if contacting you is not possible."

"Ry doesn't need one. He's eighteen." Jack said.

"Very well then. What about Matt?"

I read over the paper, and signed my name. Jack signed under mine, and we handed it back to him.

"Thank you. And visiting hours are over in five minutes."

"Babe, kids, I have to go. I left poor Eanna in charge of the class." Jack stood, grabbing his blazer.

"Okay. I love you." I kissed him. He kissed Matt and Ryan goodbye before running out the door.

He yelled over his shoulder. "Water is good for you Ry! A gallon a day, keeps the- well, keeps you out of the hospital!"

I laughed, as he barely made it into the elevator, and headed back to work.