Migraine(Jack)

I woke up in my bed. I wasnt exactly sure how last night had ended with my date with my boyfriend. All I knew was that-

"Oh fuck." I sat up, and the pain hit. A blacksmith hammered away at the inside of my head.

I was naked. The door opened, and Mark walked in. "Hey Jack..." He whispered.

"Hi Mark."

"Oh my poor husband." He smiled sadly.

I looked at him in confusion. Husband? Then it came flooding back. I'd had maybe two beers... or more....

But everything else was a forgotten blur.

"You got so drunk last night baby. You passed out in the car, and I had to carry you upstairs."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You woke up after I got into bed and we had a lot of fun." Mark winked. "Just makes me sad that you don't remember it."

"Why does my head hurt?" I complained, forgetting about my alcohol consumption.

"You have what is commonly known as a monumental hangover."

"Oh..." I closed my eyes, the light of the room starting to hurt. "Will you come cuddle with me?"

"Drink your coffee first babe." Mark said. I felt the bed sink down on his side.

I opened my eyes, and noticed that he'd turned off the light. I accepted the cup of coffee, and what I assumed were Tylenol, drinking it down quickly, before sliding back under the covers. I felt his body press against mine, as he stripped off his shirt and boxers.

"I had fun yesterday after the prison." I mumbled. "What I can remember of it anyway..."

"So did I Seanie..." Mark kissed my forehead, and I started to fall asleep. "So did I."