Afterparty(Mark)

"Hey Mark! We're going out for drinks! Want to come?"

I shook.my head at Arin and Avi. "I have to get my cruiser back from my husband before someone arrests him for impersonating an officer." We'd swapped cars today too.

"Suit yourself." He shrugged.

I walked out the door, and drove to the school.

I walked into the band room as he was teaching the last class.

"Hey baby."

"Mark what are you doing here?"

"Mr. McLoughlin, who is this?" A freshman piped up.

Jack walked over and kissed my cheek. "This is my husband. What do you need baby?"

"My car." I raised my eyebrows. "I left my phone in it. And I don't want you arrested for impersonating an officer."

Jack walked to his desk and took out my keys. He tossed them to me, and I caught them with one hand. "Uniform too."

He frowned. "Can't that wait until we get home?" Sean flashed me a wink.

"Sure." I laughed. "Also your car is out of gas. I didn't notice this morning how low it was, and I barely made it into the parking lot just now, so we're taking the cruiser. Ill just sit here and watch." I smirked.

Jack blushed as I smiled at him. "Fine by me. But could you meet me in my office for a second?"

The whole class ooooohed.

"Sure thing Kit- babe." I flushed in embarrassment.

Jack paled, before flushing bright red as I almost called him by his pet name.

I followed him to his office, and as soon as the door closed, he kissed me properly, sliding his arms around my waist.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what's got you so... bouncy?" I chuckled, resting ny forehead against his.

"Patrick came dressed as the Lacerator today. I explained to Wade and Bob's class what happend after yelled at him to take it off... I owed it to them after how ive ben acting lately... I even redid Pat's makeup after class. It looks so good. Almost identical." He let go of me. "I haven't told anyone else though. And I made them all promise not to talk about it to anyone outsife of this room."

"Well done kitten." I kissed his neck, and he laughed as I bit his ear just a little. "I'm so proud of you..."

He let out a little rumbling sigh like a purr. Which is how he got his nickname back in our senior year at this school. To this day I don't know how he does it.

"I have to finish teaching, puppy." He gave me another kiss before slipping out of my grasp.

I let out a small whine, which is how I got my nickname. "Can we pick up where we left off as soon ad the bell rings? Matt and Ryan brought their car today, so they can drive themselves home."

His eyes widened. "Here? In my office?"

"Well. Yeah." I chuckled.

"Sure." Sean winked, and left the room.

I followed, glad I hadn't gone with Avi. Jack and I were going to have our own little afterparty.

Do you guys, gals and non binary pals want me to make the next chapter about their smutty afterparty? Or should I just skip to them walking out to the car?