Cookies and Cuddles(Mark)

Matt walked into tthe student store, and replaced me behind the counter.

"Hey Watson." I said.

"Yeah?"

I grabbed four cookies from the box and gave him two dollars.

"Dad I need to ask you something."

"Alright." I sighed. Jack would have to wait. "What is it?"

Matt pulled me into the back room, and sat down. "Can you and papa go out tonight? We have the guns. And the dogs. I just... I wanted to cook dinner and have an at-home date with Ryan. Its so hard trying to find alone time when both of us live with our parents, and a serial killer is stalking us."

I sighed. "Keep me on speed dial. Your phones will stay on at all times and I don't give a fuck what you're doing when I call. You'll pick up. And no going to sleep until I get home and know you're safe."

Matt's eyes brightened and he threw his arms around me. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

"Alright get back to work boy." I nudged him. "Go on."

He skipped back to the counter, and I walked out of the store as he engaged with another customer, and I made my way to the nurse's office.

"Hello Officer Fischbach. Last bed. Far left corner."

"Thank you Ma'am." I walked down the line of cots until I reached one with the curtain drawn. I peeked in, and my husband lay completely passed out on the stiff mattress. I set the cookies on the windowsill, and sat by his feet.

"Hngggg..." Sean blinked awake, and smiled. "Hi babe."

"How are you feeling, Kitten?"

"Better. You promised me cookies." He sat up, and kissed me deeply. I leaned in. We were safe from prying eyes behind the curtain. I once again felt like we were students again.

Jack had gone to the nurse's office the day after getting beat up, with  horrible headache. I'd taken the bathroom pass from my science teacher and slipped down to see him.

We'd kissed, and cuddled until the bell rang, hidden behind the curtains.

"Hello? Cookies. You promised."

I snapped out of my flashback. "That I did." I laughed. "Behind you. Sorry. I had a flashback of high school."

"Oh yeah. I remember that day. Best day of the whole year, getting to see you while I escaped class." My husband leaned into me, closing his eyes.

"I love you, Kitten."

"Love you too puppy."

"We're gping out for dinner tonight. Just  two of us."

"What?"

"Matt and Ryan are having an at-home date night. I already said yes!" I added at the panicked look in his eyes. "They'll be fine."

"The moment we let our guard down is the moment he'll get us Mark!"

"Joey and Daniel will be home, and so will Eanna."

"Okay..." Jack sighed, reaching back and grabbing a cookie. "I think I'll head back to class."

"Okay."

He stood.

"But before you go!" I got up, pulling him into a deep make out. "Just wanted to say I love you." I smirked, nabbing one of the cookies from his hands.

Sean laughed. "I love you too."

I followed him out, and went back to the student store, as I watched him walk down the long, almost empty hall down to the music room.