Escapee(Mark)

I stood watching the TV down at the police station, and got a text from my son, saying that he loved me, and the school had gone into lockdown and he didn't know why.

Infamous serial killer. Shane Dawson, known ad the Lacerator has escaped custody today from the LAPD county prison. If you see this man, dp not approach him. Immediately get to a safe location and phone the police.

I called my husband. "Jack pack a bag. NOW. We're going to visit my family in Ohio. NOW."

"Why?"

My voice caught in my throat. "Turn on the TV."

He was silent for a moment, before gasping. "No. No. No no no no no no. This can't be happening. No."

"Find E. Get down to the station. Matt and Ryan should be okay. The school went into lockdown. They're gonna come home okay. I'll go there and get them out myself right now. Pack us some bags, and shoot him on sight. Pick me up from The Place on the way to the airport. We leave.tonight. I'll buy the tickets." I was referring to Daniel's grave. We would always meet there if we needed to have a family meeting. Because what was a family meeting without the whole family?

I purchased four plane tickets to Seattle, as I drove to the high school. I didn't know if Shane was able to tap into our calls or not. Best to send him on a wild goose chase across the the country.