chapter 2

Chapter 2
The Mccans are here. Looking vulnerable as fuck. "why are you guys here" I sat down. "we need your help cameron" Alex said sternly "with what? You guys wanna kill my son now too?" my smile dropped "do you honestly think im gonna help You guys with anything?" I chuckled "I think jord-" does this mother fucker want to die? "Dont tell me what the fuck my wife would want! You killed her! She would want me to slit your fucking throats" I was angry even though Jordan was very much alive, does this bitch seriously think I would have helped him? "cameron all we need-" they don't get it "oh my god. Get the fuck out" I shook my Head. Jason and Alex left the room throwing a number at me. "think about it" Jason muttered. I'm not thinking about shit.

"babe are you even suppose to be in the bath?" I was sitting on the perimeter of the tub while jordan was in it. "probably not" it stayed quiet for a second "I saw Justin and Alex today" her eyebrowns raised "then what?" I sighed "they asked me for help. I said no" she chuckled "probably in the rudest way possible" I shrugged. She knows me better than anyone. "so what's bothering you about it?" jordan asked "nothing, its just what if I needed help? I mean we don't, but the mccans have a lot of resources that could come in handy" she pointed at her towel. I handed it to her "so help them. You know whats right cameron." she walked out of the bathroom "I'll let them suffer for a few more months then" I slid off my shirt "I have an ultrasound tomorrow are you going?" damn. "that's tomorrow?" I asked she sighed "nevermind" I wrapped my arms around her "sorry" she shrugged me off "its fine" she sat down on our large bed and pulled out her phone "what are you doing?" I asked her "asking Steph to come with me" I ran a hand through my hair and took her phone "cameron. It is not the night" she was getting mad "no listen I'll come with you baby girl" she took her phone back "its too late, I don't want you to. You have other priorties that come before this." oh my gosh "jordan-" she put her hand up "good night" she snapped. Instead of making her more mad I said down beside her"do not touch me cameron" and im supposed to be the scariest person on earth.

Morning came around and jordan was awake. "good morning baby" I stood up "good morning cameron" she isn't mad. She's back to her sweet self. "the appointment is at 2:20" she said while I was in the bathroom putting in mouthwash. I walked out "I'll be there jordan. I promise, I wouldn't miss this for anything" I rubbed her growing belly. "good. If you don't show up cameron.. I will give you hell" she grabbed my chin "gotcha I'll meet you there baby girl" we kissed. "dad, catch the whip!" roman threw.. Air? "okay anyways, I'll be back later. I need to go to this drug count" he waved "Dueces" I left the house and went to my warehouse "aye" Austin was here already "dude I saw the fucking mccans yesterday" I went to my gun area and grabbed a couple "what did they say?" he asked "wanted my help" he rolled his eyes "damn. That's stupid. Are you going to?" I shrugged "yeah but not right now. I need their resources" he nodded "true" a driver came out "are you ready sir? " the old man asked "yeah" we hoped into the SUV. After awhile I noticed we were driving for a long time "aye where is this drug count?" I asked Jeremy "Michigan" fuck. We're in Chicago. "oh shit" I couldn't possibly make it to the ultrasound. I called jordan "hey baby" she greeted me "hey, ehere are you" I asked "um where are you. Im here already" her excitement was fading "about that-" she hung up "damn it" well then.

"you fucking suck" I heard Nate yell "dude you're cheating!" roman yelled. Must be in the game room. "where's your mom?" I asked roman "she went somewhere with aunt teegan, uncle Steph, and ava" its 9:48, they should be here. Ava and jordan walked though the door a few minutes later "you're not tired are you?" I heard jordan ask "after a day like this.. Of course not" they walked past us "hey mom" she smiled "hey roman" roman scoffed in disgust "ew why are you at me house.. Again" he asked ava "why are you talking to me.. Again" roman stuck out his tongue and she did it back. "its jova day" ever since ava was able to walk, and talk. Her and jordan made a day just for them. Its once every month on the 14. "alright let's continue our night brown sugar honey drop" she was getting ready to walk away "wait jordan" I called after her "you're not welcome cameron" she kept on walking "it was one ultrasound babe!" I yelled "one to many" she snapped back and left. "smooth" roman muttered