chapter 4

Chapter 4
Jordan.
I found my way back home finally..
Even though its around nine now. Shrugs, oh well. I didnt have any plans.
I walked through the door being greeted by my two boys. "uh.. " I tried walking past them but cameron grabbed my wrist tightly "ow what the fuck" I smacked his hand away "where were you?" cameron asked "didnt we already have this conversation?" I got smart with him "you were gone for like 6 hours" roman exasperated "and when did you guys notice that? When you didnt have food cooked? Or because the house is dirty?" I chuckled. "No I actually got a call. I had to miss another one of my meetings because of you" I rolled my eyes "boo hoo that sucks" cameron was starting to get infuriated. I pushed past both of them and went to the kitchen pulling out everything in the refrigerator "OH SORRY I FORGOT TO COOK FOR YOU WHILE I WAS GONE!" I threw eggs and yogurt at them "NOT GOOD ENOUGH OH SORRY" I don't even know what I was picking up anymore but I was throwing everything "OH NO, THE HOUSE I DIRTY I GUESS I SHOULD FUCKING CLEAN IT BECAUSE WHO ELSE IS GOING TO RIGHT?"I started whiping Everything off of the counter "MOM STOP!" roman & cameron came closer to my "do not touch me" They put their hands up "don't talk to me" I walked past them both and into my room. Its 1:49 am and im not staying here. I grabbed a bag, purse, and my phone. I went downstairs then cameron shot up "where are you going?" I ignored him "mom" ignored him too. I grabbed my keys and went to the garage. Dueces.

I ended up going to a hotel. Bell and I are having the time of our life. I slept all day, and my phone is off. Im doing great! I ordered a lot of room service too m. Out of curiosity I decided to turn my phone back on. Steph called! So did everyone else but I don't care. I called him back "hey boo!" I Greeted him "hey girl! Where the fuck are you?" I smirked "take the phone off speaker and I'll tell you" he let out a nervous chuckle "girl whaat you're not on speaker" horrible liar "I can hear everyone, plus there's static" I shook my head "jordan where are you?" it was cameron "at a hotel" I answered "why didn't you take me!?"ava yelled "It was all in the heat of the moment. I'll pick you up if you want me to" I shrugged "yes!" she cheered "when are you coming home?" roman asked "one day. Hopefully" probably next week. "what do you mean?" I heard a knock "finally. I'll call you guys later" my food is here! "wait-" click. I hung up and went to answer the door. "hey. Here's the food you ordered" he smiled bring out the cart. "thanks" he helped me bring it in "sorry, but you must be having a party with all of this food" I laughed "yeah a party of two" I pointed to my stomach "oh damn. Sorry" shrugs. "its fine" he scratched the back of his neck and started leaving "wait, can I ask your name?" the kid turned around "Renna" I answered "yours?" he smiled and held his hand out "jackson" cool. "you just look so familiar" ummm. "well I'm pretty sure we've never met" he chuckled "right right. But uh it was nice meeting you renna" he stared at me awhile longer. "see ya" I said. He left the room. That was weird. I called Jeremy "hey jordan!" he answered "hey Jeremy, can you run a name for me?" he hummed "yeah sure" I heard him start typing "I don't know his last name but his first is Jackson and he works at the el torii hotel" I said "okay stuff is popping up. What did he look like?" I thought about "glasses, short brown hair, brown eyes, maybe about 5"10, and a mole above his eyebrow" I Waited "got it" he said "he works with a gang... Oh the McCann's!" I sighed "jordan you need to get out of that hotel right now. If boss-" he stopped "if boss what? Who are you talking to?" cameron. "your wife" he spit out. Oh my gosh Jeremy "what happened?" Jeremy you betta not "she's at the torii hotel and just found someone in the McCann gang" I know he didnt just "tell her to bring her ass home right now!" lol. "you heard him?" Jeremy asked "yeah tell him to shut up and calm his balls" imma finish my food first "you heard her?" he asked cameron "I'll talk to you later. I'll be home... Eh still don't know" I hung up. An hour later I was done. I got my stuff and left the hotel. Im so tired. I decided I will go home, but they won't know im home. We have this secret door to the other half of the house that I will stay in.