34

Chapter 34
Roman *back to the bando aka back to the dinner*
When we went outside I got a call from lia "hey princess" I answered.  She sniffled "hey roman.  Um what are you doing right now?" she asked nervously "nothing, what happened? Are you okay lia? " she let out a chuckle
"to be honest, not really" I felt the sadness in her voice "where are you?" I asked "driving to nowhere" i chuckled "well I'll meet you at nowhere then" I looked at the time. 12:28 am "you don't have-" I cut her off "I want to." I smiled big "well I'll meet you at the pa-" her line was cut and "lia?" I called through the phone "oh no!" I stood up "I'll be back" I yelled grabbing my keys

"holy shit!" The scene was undescribable lia was on a stretcher, & her car was no longer a car still in shock I called my parents "mom!" I said getting back into my car to follow the ambulance.  I was horrified "what happened? " she asked "lia is a the hospital and she was in a bad car accident and she's hurt very badly-" mom hushed me "baby calm down, breath alright I'll meet you up there" I nodded "Okay mom" I maned up "relax.  I love you" I took Ina breath "I love you too mom" she hung up and I made it to the hospital.  I parked and went to the receptions desk "aliaha McCann" I told the lady "she's in surgery have a seat in the chair" I couldn't sit! I stood around in anticipation walking back and fourth until I saw lia's family "shit!  I sat down and put my hood up "roman!" mom shouted pulling off my hood. I stood up hugging her and Mia was making her way towards me "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" She was crying my mom put me behind her "roman wasn't even with her first of all! Second of all watch your fucking tone with my son" mom snapped back "if he would have left her the fuck alone we wouldn't be in this situation!" Mia walked closer to my mom "well maybe if you gave your daughter some freedom we wouldn't be here!  Don't blame my son got all of this when your daughter participated in just as much. Oh and while you're over here playIng the blame game.  Here's a bright idea BLAME THE MOTHER FUCKER WHO CRASHED INTO HER!" some dude jumped in front of Mia and I guarded my mom we were about the same height "Grayson go over there I'm fine" she Said he stared at me for another second before scoffing and leaving "she's awake!" Amy said.  deciding to say fuck everyone I ran towards her room hearing the footsteps following behind me.  I just knew I had to do this.
My lips connected To hers as soon as I entered the room. I heard gasps leave everyone's mouth. I pulled away looking into her eyes  there wasn't a reaction at first until she smiled bringing me back to down to kiss her.  I felt great,  but I knew this couldn't last forever "get.  Away. From. Her" Mia yelled.