31

Chapter 31
Roman
Everyone left my house a few minutes after my mom left.  Lia is still here though "so you came to see me" I looked at her "yeah.. I just I um.  Well I don't really know why" she picked at her sweater "just felt bad I guess" she mumbled "its honestly okay.  We're okay over here" I told her "roman can I tell you something.  Dont laugh" she sat closer to me "I won't" hopefully "well as you know,  I've been basically locked up my whole life.  I've never really had any.. People relationships besides my family obviously.  But I've come to a level on loneliness for which I can't even phantom anymore.  Its like everyone around me is treating me as if im some little kitten,  except you.  I have these feeling towards you and I don't know what they are.  Its just you make me feel like im actually wanted and I can actually understand you,  you know what I mean?" my heart was pounding "and it's such a great feeling roman. I never ever would have thought-" I went in. Tasting her soft pink lips that I've been dying to feel.  Our lips moved together in sync,  like the way they're supposed to.  I know I probably sound like pussy,  but I can feel those butterflies and sparks that people always say they feel. I never have and this feels amazing.  Thanks Jesus.  I pulled away putting our foreheads together "I like you to princess" her cheeks we're red "wanna go on a date with me?" I asked her "why not" I smiled "Friday,  I'll pick you up" she nodded "sounds good" I pulled her over in between my legs "its about  time "

"I think we did a good job on these" lia and I made but nutella sandwiches and chocolate milk shakes "yeah mine is pretty" lia said she out fruits on it "actually that thing is ugly as fuck and looks disgusting" I was being serious "you know what?   Its prettier then you" she said "lol.  Im roman im handsome a-f" she looked at me "right right" we ate and cuddle together on the couch.  "I should probably start leaving now" lia stood, "told my mom I was going to go see my monkey" i screwed my face "you have a monkey?" she nodded "his name is Bambi he was just born" she grabbed her keys "that's.. Interesting.  I'll see you Friday princess" I kissed her forehead and she left.  I glanced at the clock and it read,  8:54.  Geez we've been doing nothing for awhile.  Two hours later my mom came home "hey bubba" she kissed my forehead "did you guys eat?" I shrugged "kinda.  I had a sandwhich" she nodded "are you hungry,  or are you just gonna go to sleep?" I tilted my head "never mind. Is your dad home?" she asked "I think" she went upstairs.  Phone dinged a second after that.  It was from princess
"that was my first kiss" it read I smiled "that was my first meaningful one" I replied.  Mom came back speaking in Spanish.  Well somebody made her mad.  "actually mom im not hungry anymore" she looked at me "okay" she went outside.  Then dad came down "isn't it your bed time?" he asked me "I guess" I went upstairs. And called lia "I didnt think you would answer" I said "im usually awake around this time" she chuckled "why'd you call?" she asked "wanted to hear your voice before I went to sleep.  I could feel her blush "you're sweet" She said "you're beautiful" I told her. "thank you roman" I smiled "of course.  Im going to let you sleep" I took my shirt off "alright.  Good night" She said "night princess"