54

Chapter 54
Jordan
"This is exciting" mia said. We already ordered our food so we just waiting now "true" I smiled "so date, tell me about yourself" mia asked "well I like watching gay porn while rubbing Nutella in between my toes" she laughed "I have low key connection with you jordan. You remind me of kaitlin, dels mom. She was an amazing person. She got murdered for me" mia played with her straw "I think we can relate for a lot of things. When I was younger I didn't really have anyone but my padrino. That man was my only friend. When he passed away is when I developed my anxiety and depression" she nodded "I dont like to talk much about my child hood, but I can tell you this. It was not a fun one. I was abused and used for about 13 years of my life. I never went to school. I was self taught. Um when kelsie and I left. I kept to myself for about 2 years before I got used to her. When you go from, being beat, and raped, to loved. It feels amazing" her and I both were crying "I can relate to the rape part" her mouth opened a little. She sat over by my side of the booth and we cried and hugged together. Our waiter came with our food "uh you guys okay?" He asked "just go" we brushed him off. He sat our food down and left. "Baby girl" I heard Cameron "why do they always ruin this stuff?" Mia asked pulling away whiping her tears. She went back to her side with alex. He kissed her cameron kissed me "still mad?" I nodded and kissed him again "very angry" I mumbled

I took about a 30 minute shower when I got home.  I screamed when I saw cameron "don't do that cameron!" he put his hands up "I'm sorry babe" I out my hair in a pony tail "what do you want.. I know what you don't Want and that's me,  you don't want to stay here with me why? Oh I know that also because I'm a annoying ugly trashy sensitive cu-" he kissed me like we were in some type of cliche book.

I enjoyed it though.

He grabed my throat Pushing my against the wall "don't say that shit about yourself Jordan.  You aren't any of those things,  I mean maybe a little annoying but-" I punched him in his arm "You're Gorgeous Jordan.  I wish you could see how Defyingly your beauty is. You're hot! " I smiled "wow.  That went from cute to spicy in a second" he moved his hand to my cheek "but going back to the original problem. I shouldn't have left you here. I'm deeply sorry and hope for forgiveness" he inched closer to my biting his lip "is it too late now to say sorry? Cause I'm missing just more than your body"  he said gripping my ass.  I laughed connecting our lips.  He moved and started biting my neck "ow" I laughed "now get dressed" he left the room. I out of leggings and a shirt and left the room. 

Everyone had eventually left to go pack and we also had to pack because we were going to the warehouse.. In Nevada guess we can never stay away from there.  I was packing bells things while cameron was packing mine and his stuff. Its easy and fast to pack bells shit so I was basically finished "bell let's go see roman" I let her crawl to his room "are you excited?" I asked him once we entered the room "no" I smiled "I'm gonna miss you too bubba" he blushed "yeah whatever" his clothes were everywhere.  "mom. What if you guys die.  What are I going to do?" I said his head on my lap "nothing you can do,  but to take care of yourself and bell.  Protect her and love her. Keep yourself healthy and don't mourn for too long we'll be here spiritually just not physically.  Your dad and I love you both more than we love each other.  We're fighting for you guys and It gonna do whatever I can to make sure every last one of us are safe.  Maybe a few injuries,  but hopefully we'll still be cute" he chuckled "I love you momma" I kissed his cheek "I love you too bubba" bell screamed "I didn't forget about you sugar plum" I said her on romans stomach "the real question is who's gonna cook my food?" I smiled "better learn" he groaned "continue packing please. I'll consider coming back" I tickled his neck "mom!" he cringed I laughed going to my room "baby do you want to bring all of your body washes? Why do you even have to many?" he groaned "because I need a variety of scents. I gotta smell fresh at all times" duh cameron "well I like the olay one and I love you tease" my eyes brows raised "hey I have that one of now!" he smirked "oh I know" he winked "Oo spicy tonight babe are we?" I crawled on top of him.  He stuck His hands in my legging's "don't get too caught up" I told him.  He rolled us over "why am I need allowed to be in top again?" he smiled kissing my cleavage "because one thing has to go my way in this marriage" you right "I'll give it to you". I placed my hands in his hair "you know our anniversary is coming up?" still kissing my stomach he mumbles a yes "so please don't die" he looked at me "if you don't" I held my pinky out and he wrapped his around it "I want a booty rub" he smirked rolling me over "glady" he smacked my ass. Oh please not this again!