16

Chapter 16
Roman
I was in my room thinking.. Just kidding im actually stalking lia. I want to know enough information about her.  Its weird I know,  but she's just.. Gorgeous. I haven't stopped thinking about her since that day.  She's different than all of the other girls.  Maybe that's why I find her so interesting.  She's head strong and stubborn And im not used to that.. Well besides my mom.  I usually get what I want with girls.. Once again, Besides my mom.  "hey im about to wash.  Give me your clothes" I closed my computer "hey mom" she looked at me and stopped picking up my clothes "yea?" she sat down "what do you do if you really like a banana,  but the banana is like really rotten so you can't eat it even though you really want to.  And say bananas don't like pears but this pear really likes or well is interested in the banana.  What would you do?" she smiled "well baby,  I would try to get to know the banana ton see if I actually was interested and if the feeling was mutual.  If there's something really special about that banana then I'll take it.  You know when there's something truly special inside of a person.  Your first love only come once bubba. Take that opportunity" she said "now,  who is this banana we're talking about?" I couldn't lie to my mom.  She's my best friend "please don't get mad.  And don't tell dad!" she nodded "I promise" I whispered it in her ear just in case my dad was somewhere lurking. I don't think he's home but you never know. My mom moved away from me slowly "roman" she called my name "I know, I know its bad its really, really bad, but mom its something about her! I don't know what it is but I need to talk to her.  I haven't stopped thinking about her mom!" I stood up.  My mom took a few deep breaths "listen bubba.  Its okay.  Nothing is wrong with that alright? Everything will be fine. If you feel strongly about this girl.  Talk to her." I sat down again and laid on my mom "thanks momma.  I needed to tell someone" she kissed my cheek and brushed my hair out of my face "I got you roman"

The phone was still ringing as i tapped my foot in anticipation "hello" lia answered "princess" she didnt say anything. She knows who it is "roman how did you get my number?" she asked "um the internet duh" I said "why did you search me up?" she laughed.  Her laugh sounded like rainbows and unicorns having sex.  It sounded so majestic "well anyways princess.  I think we should hang out today. You're not doing anything" I could see her rolling her eyes "I thought we weren't supposed to do that?" she said "well sometimes you gotta break the rules a little.  It won't be that long I promise. Just let me have you for at least 3 hours" I bit my lip "fine,  but Im bringing del and amy" I got excited "that's fine.  I'll meet you guys at target" she scoffed "target?" she said "Yeah trust me princess" she sighed "alright I'll be there around 2:30"  I smiled "sounds good" we hung up.  I went to my moms room "mom I'll be home by.. Maybe like 10 ish" probably not though.  "where are you going?" she asked "I have a date with destiny" I smiled.  "okay,  but where are you going" I chuckled "to the cabin" she nodded "alright be safe" 
Once she said that,  I gathered the boys and we went to target.  "I see her!" I said to the boys.  Nate and Connor know how I felt about lia. I told them before coming here But it was jumbled up because.. I don't really know how I feel myself.  We got out of the car and so did lia and her.. People.  "who is that?" Nate asked licking his lip "um who is that" attitude laced all over her tongue "baby,  my name is Nate and I'd like to take you for a ride"... " my name is del and I'd like you to get out of my face" I chuckled "Oo spicy.  I like it" Nate bit his lip "anyways though,  this is Nate and that's Connor.  Im roman" I introduced us "lia,  del,  amy"  princ- I mean lia said "why are we at target?" amy asked "we're not actually going to target,  I mean unless you guys want to.  But we're going to my cabin.. In the woods" lia looked uneasy "I don't do the woods.  Especially with guys like you" bish whet? "guys like us?  What is that supposed to mean exactly?" I asked "arrogant jerks who think they can get whatever they want" del blantly said looking at Nate.  "well I mean" he popped his collar "listen,  we just wanna hang out.  I don't bang on the first date princess" I patted her head and she removed it "so let's go" I grabbed her hand "no no no" she ripped it back "boys" I said.  We our them over our shoulders "going on an adventure"  I said to the bystanders "we don't know these people!" amy said. We ran through the forest acting like little bebe kids as my aunt teegan and mom would say "I don't like this!" del said "but I do" Nate said.  She bit his shoulder "ow what the hell" he put her down as did the rest of us.  "you guys absolutely suck!  That was very absurd of you to do you intolerable dimwit " lia said.  She flipped her hair "now my hair is a mess because of you.  I worked hard on it.. Well not really but its the thought that counts!" she yelled.  Aw she's so cute!  "you dressed up for me?  Princess you didn't have to do all of that" I opened my arms for about "get away.  Where's the cabin that we ran here for?" I pointed "literally right there" she went over to del and amy.  We walked in to the cabin. This cabin raw as fuck.  I love coming here.  "who's hungry?" I asked "me" Connor said "lol Jk we have no food" he thought. "suck a dick roman" Connor flicked me off.
As the night went on we all eventually got more comfortable with each other.  Well except Nate and del.  Which isn't any of my business.  "I told you,  you'd have fun" lia was sitting in her drivers seat while I was outside the window "it was decent" I rolled my eyes "whatever you say.  Let me see your phone" she looked at me skeptical "why?" I held my hand out and she sighed unlocking it.  I went to her recent called and placed my name in.  Well obviously not as roman.  But this emoji 😏 yeah,  she'll know.  "really?" she looked at me "text me princess.  We can do this again sometimes" she raised an eyebrow "goodbye roman" her cheeks we're turning red "bye lia" I walked to my car and got in.
That was amazing