chapter 7

Chapter 7
Cameron
We made it to the warehouse "uh jordan stay upstairs please" I begged of her "what if I get hungry?" she asked "we just-" she looked at me "I mean just tell Jeremy or someone and they'll bring it alright?" she nodded "kay" I grabbed her hand "it'll be short I promise" I kissed her and let her walk up. I went to the other side if the house to find the boys "so what happened?" they started leading me to interrogation "well so as you know we went to drug count right? So we're getting the money but then I figure out its a girl, so Nate and I are like dafauq, and it just so happened it was aliaha McCann" I started walking faster and snapped open the door. It was actually her. "so what are you doing trading with my gang? Im pretty sure your parents know about this and you just made a huge mistake you realize that right?" I saw across from her "yeah biotc-" Nate started "nate" roman said "oops" they're making me seem unprofessional. "my parents don't know. This is all of my fault. I knew they were struggling in an area so I wanted to help. I didn't know this was illegal or something" roman laughed "wait, your parents didnt tell you about the rival?" she looked confused "no. I just know that your dad is a powerful man" got that right. "so what am I gonna do with you? Should we kill her?" I looked at the boys "Oo can I do it this time? You guys don't let me do anything" roman pouted. I looked at aliaha to see all of the fear soaring through her eyes "we're kidding. Im gonna let you slide. I'll tell your parents to come get you. Untie her. I need to go have a conversation" I patted romans back. "oh and go to the living room. No where else." I left and saw Jordan on the couch with her phone. I laid my head on her lap. Then made a call "your kid is at me warehouse. Come get her" I hung up "what kid?" jordan asked. I closed my eyes as she started running her hand through my hair "aliaha McCann" I muttered "why would she be here?" I sighed "snuck out of make a deal she wasn't supposed to" one of her hands started running up my shirt "your hands freezing" I noted. She dug it in my pants "JORDAN!" She started laughing and took it out. I chuckled "thought I was gonna fuck you on the couch for a second" she chuckled "save that for our room" she winked at me "babe I am officially 7 months. Well I was a few hours ago but.. " I kissed her stomach "2 more months to go" I heard the boys come down the hallway "can you take me?" I stood up and carried her upstairs "I'll see you know a minute" I went back down when the door started knocking. I opened it "dad!" aliaha ran into his arms "they're crazy" she mumbled "what did you do you her?" Alex asked me "nothing that I know of. Boys?" they shrugged "don't know what she's talking about" they spread out of the couch "but anyways. Make sure your daughter doesn't make any more trades with my gang. You're lucky she had her story straight or else this wouldn't have been so.. Pretty." his eyebrow raised "and Johnson what the fuck would you do? If you touch her, then I will him-" I cut him off "then I will kill you" he smirked "like how we killed jordan" I laughed "right right" she isn't dead so why should I be offended "dad can we go now?" he moved his attention to get "sure" he made eye contact with again before leaving. "alright im going home." I called for jordan. She came down a minute later. Baby girl looks so tired. "ready" she yawned standing up. "we'll be right behind you guys" I nodded and we left.

Morning

"babe what are you doing?" I was talking to jordan "planning bell's baby shower" she looked at me "now?" Dont we have like two months? "yes baby what do you mean? She's due September 2 meaning she could come early meaning I have to have this planned before the second week of August meaning we have to start planning now" I chuckled "wow okay. What do you have to far" She cleared her throat "okay I want the colors to be maroon and white, maybe some gd as well. Its gonna be in our backyard and the patio since our patio.. Isn't really a patio. But going on, I want to cater panda express and chiptole probably-" I screwed my eyebrows together "does panda express Even cater?" she raised her eyebrow "can you make them?" I smiled "whatever you want" she continued talking and I didnt listen. I've never went wrong with jordan. She's so.. Jordan. Her lips are perfect. Her face is beautiful, the mole she was besides her cute nose is adorable. Her body is.. Let's not even go there. Even pregnant her body is Amazing. Now her personality is just.. I don't understand how someone could have been so damaged but still be as sweet as her. I couldn't name anyone besides her that would still be with me and make me feel so tingly on insides like she does. I'd be having the worst day ever and seeing her smile would complete me. I live for her love. I stared at jordan and kissed her soft plump lips. "I love you" I mumbled on her lips "I love you to cameron. Where is this coming from?" instead of telling I continued kissing her slowly pulling her shirt off. "are you sure you want do it when I'm this big?" I got her lip "course I do" So we did it. It was amazing as usual