47

Chapter 47
Jordan
Well after that little incident the kids came back in "we are so ghetto" teegan said. That's what happens when you disrespect one of us. "Uh excuse me we had a waiter named kiro but he hasn't returned in the last half in hour so can we get a new one. Thanks" tori said.
We ordered and our food finally came out. "Man, I was so hungry" roman said "weren't we all" Connor added in suddenly rileigh started choking "girl what is wrong with you?" Kelsie patted her back. Rileigh pointed behind me. I took a quick glance and wished I could just disappear. "Rachel, William. What a horrible horrible surprise" I stood up. "Jor-" Rachel started "not here" I shut my mom up. Cameron stood "I'll be right back. It'll be quick" rileigh and I walked them to the lobby. They immediately wrapped their arms around us more Rachel started crying "uhhhh" I brushed them off "look how much you've both grown. We missed you guys" she started "no you didn't" I said "listen man, I have some food upstairs and a family waiting for me so if you'll just excuse me" Rileigh said "no wait we want to come back into your life" will said "dude I'm 35 years old with two kids I don't have a life anymore." I told him "you both have children?" Rachel gasped "oh my god" she started crying again "we've -we missed so much" she covered her face and will wrapped his arms around around her "listen.." this kid didn't even know my name "jordan. I'm your fucking child how do you not know my name?" I shook my head. Too much. "While you guys go and figure out our names, I'm gonna go back upstairs" rileigh and I started leaving "riles, jo j-" I sharply turned around and banged my hand on the table making it go silent "YOU are not allowed to call me that rachel" more tears streamed down her face "just let me meet them" rileigh looked at me "let's go" we went up. Our table suddenly stopped talking "teegan! Victoria!" Rachel shouted. They made quick eye contact with eachother and tried to make a run for it. While they were doing that cameron hugged me "those are my parents" he laughed "just as I imagined" he kissed my forehead "okay that's Rachel that's William. Bye now" rileigh said "where are my gran-" I stopped her "their grandparents died. You guys are Rachel and william. They will never see you both again so don't put that in their head" my food is getting colder by the second. "I think is need to pee" mia stood up "me too" everyone else said "roman stay here baby" he came over to me "roman 18, Isabella 4 months, cameron, my husband almost 19 years" his hands wrapped around me "adrian 3 and this is ben, my wonderful husband" rileigh cheesed "beautiful " she smiled at them "where's Nina" Nina is living the life right now "her and her daughter, London are currently in the UK right now. London is a model full time extremely successful" I told them "that's great. Glad you guys are doing good without us" there was an awkward silence "well we'll be on our way now, you know where to find us if you need anything..anything at all" will said "thanks.." i trailed off. Rachel started crying AGAIN and ran out with will "we good?" Teegan asked "grand" I said "sorry about that guys. I will try to make tomorrow a better day"  i said "I think we should go before this gets any worse" I'm starting to get stressed out "I'll meet you guys outside" I grabbed my phone. Man I have a huge headache and I didn't even eat! I sat driver's seat and rubbed my temples. Steph, teegan, tori, kendall,  and rileigh came in the car "bitch are you crying?" Kendall asked me "no mother fucker im not" I smiled "you guys okay?" Tori asked "yeah" rileigh and I said.
It's been a long day
--
"Baby girl" cameron came in our room,locking the door "hi" I was under the covers laying in the dark. "Aw whats wrong baby" he turned on the light "nothing went right today" he Sat me in his arms "that's not true. The beach was fun" he chuckled "im just really tired cameron" he kissed my forehead "too tired for a bath?" He took off his shirt "never to tired for a bath" I stood up. He ran the water "now tell me what's going on in that pretty little head " he traced sides "I came here to get away. To be with you, but whenever I try, it comes out so- demented." I sighed "since when have you never not pleased me jordan? You don't need to try jay." He kissed behind my ear "thank you" I kissed his chin "sure thing" he kissed my lips "I love you" I told him "I love you more baby"