20

Chapter 20
Jordan
"alright jordan,  are you ready?" a stupid doctor came in "I'VE BEEN READY FOR THE LAST 5 FUCKING HOURS" I yelled "excuse me sir who's staying in the room?" he asked cameron "roman?" roman gave him a really face "what do I look like?" I rolled my eyes "IF YOU AREN'T STAYING GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE GONNA SEE SOME THINGS YOU DONT WANNA SEE.  IM ABOUT TO START PUSHING SO DOCTOR GET READY" going extra slow for no reason.  Dont they know this shit hurts.  "okay okay.  Relax" I could feel the demon in me coming out "IM GOING TO KICK YOU IN YOUR FUCKING FACE AND PEEL YOUR CRUSTED SKIN ON OFF WITH MY FINGERNAILS" jesus help me.  Everyone started leaving soon enough and I started pushing.

Isabella gracelynn johnson,  born September 1st at 6:47 am.  Its about fucking time suga plum.  The doctor handed me my beautiful beautiful baby girl "aw. Bell its so nice to finally meet you" of course im crying.  I just gave birth to my first baby girl.  I grabbed her hand "you're so precious" I handed her to cameron and sat up.  "hey princess.  Im gonna spoil you just as much as I do your mom" I smiled.  Gang started coming in and bell was being hugged and touched by everyone "rileigh and tori what the heck are you guys crying for?" I looked at them weirdly "this is so beautiful" they hugged each other "okay man" I let them do them.  Roman was currently holding her.  The doctor came in again "we have to take her for the night Mrs.  Johnson" I pouted "wanna hold her once more?" roman asked "if I hold her again im not gonna let you take her" I chuckled. The nurse put her in the bed thing and left.  "aw" cameron kissed my forehead "we're going home now jay.  We'll be back tomorrow" everyone started leaving "so how was that?" I asked cam "scary.  I learned You're so horrifying when your like that.  I haven't seen you like that for awhile." I started feeling bad "im sorry" I threatened too many people today.  "don't be. You were pregnant.  I know that wasn't you.  You're a sweet girl.  Not a bitch." I smiled "no more hormones" im good now.

Its been a few days now and I can finally go home.  Thank god.  "can you get in the wheel chair" cameron asked "no im fine. Im not handicap" I started getting Bella's stuff.  "alright" he grabbed her car seat.  We went to his car and got in driving off.  As soon as I got home I laid bell in her nursery and went to sleep.

Currently eating,  and feeding bell.  "hey baby did you ever get those gifts?" I asked cameron.  Im talking about the gifts from the shower.  We never got the chance to open them "yeah they're all downstairs" He took bell from me "wanna open them?" he nodded "oh tj said not to open theirs yet" I told him "okay" we opened the gifts and I sent texts to everyone.  "im so tired" I laid on cameron.  Bell was already asleep on him "this is our only chance" I stood up.  We walked upstairs and laid bell down.  Then took a nap together

"mom can I have people over?" roman came into my room and asked "Um I guess.  But when bell is sleeping I need it to be quiet.  Okay?" he nodded "gotcha" cameron left to go get me some pasta because I honestly don't even feel like cooking & I can't leave the house.  "bell you're so cute" she looked at me.  She's probably gonna be asleep in the next two minutes.  "oh sugar plum in forgot the gift your daddy gave you." I pulled her gold bracelet out "look at it" im not gonna out it on her just yet.  "cute" I put it away.