43

Chapter 43
Jordan

AUTHORS NOTE. OKAY GUYS I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL CONSIST OF.  BUT IM THINKING THAT WON'T BE THAT DRAMA FILLED. 
BUT
I THINK AFTER THE NEXT THREE CHAPTERS DRAMA WILL HIT YOU GUYS IN ALL DIRECTIONS
IGHT?
Ight coo
---
"WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS AWAKE!  YOU EACH HAVE 20 MINUTES" its 4:33 am and bell and I are the only Ones awake "looks like it's only gonna be us two sugar plum" I sighed.  I suddenly heard footsteps and Water running.  About time.  I started putting know my shoes On.  "I'm done" tori came down.
Not matching whatsoever
"Good morning" I smiled "shut up" she laughed "flavio can i sit with you. You make me feel warm" I asked her "YEET" she said everyone else came down to "you guys got everything right? We're not turning around" they nodded "no one has to pee right?" I asked. That's when everyone disputes again
That's what I thought.
"Okay babies let's go" all 30 ish of us got in the limo. "Hey del, maybe you should have a seat over here by your future husband" nate bit his lip "my future husband isn't here" she sat on the far side of the limo "uh are you blind? I'm literally right here talking directly to you" he said "yeah no." She pulled out her phone "I love you Delilah" I started laughing. I think I'm the only one that finds that funny. Cameron laid on me and went back to sleep "you're laughing but I'm serious. I genuinely love del and one day she will love me back. Isn't that right babe?" Nate said "nope" she put in her headphones "see she replied to me calling her babe. She knows this is real" she chuckled "imma text you beautiful" nate sat back and took out his phone "how did you get my number?" She asked "did you forget I'm a hacker? Listen babe if this is gonna work we gotta get to know each other"

We dealt with this kid the rest of the car ride.

"Where are we going?" Roman asked. We're getting on a plane right now "lord knows" I replied. I got bell in a chair and covered her up. Cameron is still asleep. I wish he was awake. I should wake him up. I need his love and attention right now. "Did anyone bring food?" Steph asked "true I'm starving" teegan added in "uh yeah. What do you guys want?" I asked "eh nevermind" I started throwing fruit snacks at everyone "bitch stop!" Teegan threw it back at me "aha" I chuckle "you cut me!" Landon said "oops sorry" I shrugged "i need some music!" Kailynn said "i brought speaker" I said "but we can play it as soon as bell wakes up" I can't be waking my boo boo up. 20 minutes later she was up and so was cameron! "You guys missed everything" I started taking bell out. "Like what? What could you guys possibly be doing on a plane?" Cameron asked "making jokes" I laughed "oh well I didnt miss anything" he said "hey, what did batman say to Robin before he got in the car?" Everyone groaned "GET IN THE CAR!" Mia & i started laughing and so did bell "that's not funny" Jason said "It really isnt" rileigh said "Im so funny" I laughed to myself "im going back to sleep" cameron muttered "you're supposed to laugh at my jokes babe" I told cameron "ha ha ha" he said "better than nothing" I turned on my speaker and played the song "I can't keep up" dis is mah jam. "We need the trap music!" Rileigh said. "Shhh" I continued dancing until the song sorry came on.
Everyone females on this plane was lit "MIDDLE FINGERS UP" we all sang cameron covered my mouth opened grabbed it and used it as a microphone. The turn up continued throughout the whole plane ride. "We're here!" Cameron grabbed bella  "its hot here" Kendall said I took out five sets of keys "first one to a driver's seat gets the key" I shipped 5 cars out here. Jason, roman, teegan, & Mia got the keys. I got in the other car and we drove to a beach house "where are we man?" Cameron asked. I chose not to answer. We pulled into the large house and got out. Long time no see Costa Rica.