57

Chapter 57
Yagirl
"switch your feet" I was "training" with cameron. He's treating me as if I was in his gang or something "jordan that's wrong!" he snapped "Jesus Christ cameron.  I'm trying! Chill out" my voice cracked. "I'm sorry,  I just really don't want you to get hurt" he put his hand on my chin "okay" I started taking off the gloves "where are you going?" I didnt want to reply since he wanted to act like a little biotch. "babe listen come back please" he grabbed my waist "I just need this to go right okay? Its just added stress and im sorry for yelling at you" I sighed "alright" he kissed my forehead "let's work on guns now" I scoffed "I think I'm pretty good in that category already" his eyebrows raised "well let's see" we walked to a gun range and he handed me a.. I don't know what gun it was so anyways.  "go ahead" I fired five times.  One made it right in the center the other in the heart,  head,  and stomach "wow good job babe!" we High fived "you want to go into action now?" I shrugged "why not" we went into a target room where they come right at you.  Yeah its wild,  its my first time in here. "I'll be out there.  Good luck" he left.  I'm ready!  A figure came running at me I obviously killed it.  It felt like I was in here for two hours.  I'm tired now.  The stuff started shutting down and I left "I'm proud of you baby girl.. Who knew" ayee "thank you" I grabbed his hand.  We went in the house again "I'm gonna look super hot tonight" tori said eating ice cream "right" I agreed even though I have this really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach "I'll be back"cameron left.  I started down deciding to call roman "hey mom" I smiled "hey bubba" we talked for another hour before we had to start getting ready "I'll talk to you tomorrow babe" I told him "Kay mom,  I love you" he said "I love you to" I hung up
I went to my bag upstairs to find a really sexy outfit.  I pulled out a white half shirt that ties around the neck and had a a cut out in between the breast area and a black skirt.  So far so good.  I got in the shower again and put on some lotion.  I did my make up then my hair putting it half up half down and for the first time in my life I wore hoop earrings.  I love my studs so I kept those in my other 3 piercings.  I threw on some white heels and perfume. I looked at myself in the mirror.  I look like a total slut.  I sighed and went downstairs "alright do i kook like a slut who wants wait!" I can back upstairs and grabbed a sucker sticking it in my mouth And went back down stairs.  "alright do i look like a slut that's wants to gave sexual intermixtures with everyone but won't come uo to you unless you stare at her all night and then she gives you some really spicy sex and head and expects to get head back and also like it rough?" everyone nodded "hell yeah" Kendall said "I would fuck you" she added in "aw I'd have sex with you to.. Let's meet up after this" I winked "bet" she bit her lip "ready?" cameron came down and looked at me "I don't like it" I smiled "now I know it looks good" I winked grabbing a jacket and his hand.  The gang all pilled into about five different cars.  "he's probably gonna look at me and say scrumptious then when I started talking he's gonna be like ew" I laughed "did you just say scrumptious?" rileigh asked "so ugly" she shook her head.  The rest of the car ride was quite. I don't feel so good about this whatsoever.  Cameron grabbed my hand "you okay?" I shook my head leaning on his Shoulder "I TVfelt dirty,  my tits are out,  my ass feels like it showing,  I felt flabby,  I have a bad feeling about this,  I'm hungry, I don't feel good,  and im tired" he lifted my chin moving my face at the rhythm of which he spoke "everything will be fine babe,  I'll be watching the whole time I promise." I nodded wanting to get this over with.  I said a quick prayer before getting out of the car.  "I love you.  You'll be fine" I looked at him "but will you?" he smiled "duh" I kissed his "I love you to" I popped a sucker in my mouth and went into the dark arid club.  It was crowded.  People eyes landed on my hand stared me down while I smirked as if I was the sexiest bitch here.  Eh but then again it could be because im one of the few black people here. I started at the bar being whistled at. People still do that?? "what could I get for you doll?" the bartender came up here "2 shots of vodka" he started making them "here you go" I took both shots "thanks kid" my eyes traveled around the place until they landed on cage.  He was staring at me with a smug look on his crusty face.  I mean he was kinda fine,  but he was greasy.  I put the sucker in my mouth and started dancing making sure he was looking me up and down.  He pointed at me and made a come here motion with his finger.  I bit my lip and twirled my long hair walking over to him "Let's go to my booth" his breath was hotter than the summer heat. "let's go" he looked at me weirdly before taking my hand guiding me to his private booth. I got on top of him and he stole my sucker.  Don't want that back.  I rubbed my leg against him making him let out a nasty moan "okay babe Hurry up" I had a microphone in my ear.  I went down to his ear lobe and kissed around it taking the drug out of my cleavage and dropping it In His drink.  Perks of having big boobs.  I saw up and put the drink to his lips. "goodnight" foam started coming out of him mouth.  Ew.  I got off of him "okay he's.. Unconscious" I nudged his foot "good job. Come out im right outside the door"  I left and saw cameron "that was disgusting" we both said at the same time "im very proud of you though baby" he kissed my hand then gun shots went off "ready?" he handed me my hand "course" we went our separate ways.  "ow damn" a huge guys tried to fight lil olé me.  I just shot him.  Dat was easy.  "my feet hurt" Mia complained "girl I feel you.  This thing is rising up my ass and my boobs hurt too" she chuckled shooting whatever was behind her "we gotta go now!"  Alex grabbed my.  I wonder where cameron is.  I can over to Jeremy  "where's cameron?" I started panicking "I don't know jordan but we gotta move" my eyes widened "im not leaving him" he put me over his shoulder "boss told me to protect you" I bit him trying to get down "Jeremy Im not playing with you right now" I hit him with the gun.  Sorry nigga.  I was ready to run back into the building but someone wrapped their arms around my waist and then building exploded.