15

Chapter 15
Jordan
I walked into my house.  It was extremely quiet.  Too quiet.  My house is never this silent even when im the only one here.  Uh oh.  I walked to my bed room seeing Cameron shirtless. Oo spicy. I leaned against the door "hey babe" I said uneasily "anything you wanna say before I start?" I sat down "im sorry" here he goes.  "I knew you were in new York.  I don't understand why you keep on doing this jordan.  Im doing this TO PROTECT YOU!  BUT YOU'RE CONSTANTLY LEAVING.  WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED I WOULD NOT ONLY LOSE YOU BUT IN WOULD LOSE BELL TO.  ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU TELL ME THIS STUFF SO I WON'T HAVE TO STRESS AS MUCH ABOUT YOUR PROTECTION.  I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE YOU FROM ME JORDAN." He was red.  "I know-" he cut me off "NO JORDAN,  IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT" he yelled at me. "stop yelling at me Cameron" I whined.  I should pull these fake tears on him.  "im sorry!  I just don't like to stay at home all of the time. I know your trying to protect me or whatever baby, but I need my own freedoms too.  I can protect myself to you know?  Im not THAT pathetic.  No one saw me cameron.  Im fine I had fun.  No cuts,  no bruises,  nothing.  Bell is fine. We're great!" I went towards him leaning on his legs. "just don't do it again" no promises "I wont" I grabbed his chin "im still mad" he said.  I kissed him "I know.  I'll make it up to you I promise" I kissed him again.  He hugged me and cradled me on his lap "did you miss me though?" I asked him "no.  I wanna go back again and never return" I kissed around his neck "that's gonna suck.  No more kisses from me,  no more hugs from me" I paused "no more ass from me" I seductively said.  He finally looked at me "never mind.  I'll stay" I chuckled kissing him.  "but how was um Nevada?" I got off of him "boring and stupid." I bet "that's-" roman came in "BUBBAA" I hugged him "hey momma" he looked at Cameron and jumped on him "daddy!" he squealed "get off of me" Cameron said "what happened to your eyes?" I asked roman "you can still see it?" he touched "mama always knows" I pointed out "so this is what happened. We were in the meeting right then guns start going off.  Someone pops out he punched me and I killed him.  So thats what happened" I examined it "why didnt you tell me?" cameron asked "because I wanted to see if I could do it myself and I did.  The gang was the kuitlut gang.  The guhtup gang already took care of it" he answered "well you're okay right?" Cameron asked him "yeah im fine" roman stood up "that's great!" I kissed his forehead and felt a kick in stomach. Pipe it down bell.  "well im gonna start cooking.  Come down-OH GOSH BABE I FINISHED PLANNING THE BABY SHOWER!" I out my hands together "that's good baby" awe yeah "we can talk about it when you guys come down yes?" I looked between the both of them "sure" they shrugged.  I went downstairs and started cook brunch.  I am starving.

"BODY ON ME!" I had our speakers blaring throughout the house.  I was getting my Jam on!  Hands grabbed my hips.  I glanced behind me.  And cameron and I started grinding against him "EW what the fuck!" roman came downstairs. I laughed "can you guys stop! My sister is in there!" roman said. "we do a lot of other stuff that your sister is in.. If you know what I mean" Cameron said walking towards the kitchen "oh my gosh im about to puke" roman said "hey jordan wanna go fuck?" cameron asked me "yes daddy!" cameron smacked my ass.  Roman gagged " I think im about to faint" he started fanning himself "please stop.  Id rather kill myself with a spoon than to hear this" roman begged.  I laughed "you're so dramatic" I handed him his plate. "I can't look at you guys the same" he started eating "I couldn't look at you the same when you had sex either" he looked at me "how do you know?" he asked "momma always knows" I ate a piece of bacon "ya plus we saw your condoms so" Cameron added in "oh well." he said.  We Carried on with our meal until the doorbell rang. "I'll get it! " I  shot up with a smile "I know who it is" I left for a few minutes before coming back "I have a surprise for you guys.  Come come" we walked into the living room greeted by a small little baby pitt bull. "rojo the sequel.. Ta da" they better like this little piece of shit.  "why is it so tiny?" roman asked "he's 2 months.  He's going to grow" duh I said.  "you didnt have to get a dog baby.  I know you don't like them" I shrugged "but you guys do and it was very selfish of me to do that
So here you go" I smiled. Cameron  kissed me "thank you" they said "sure.  But there's a second part to this" I held up my finger  "when he starts getting bigger,  he stays on the other side of the house comprende? " I looked at them "comprende" they said in sync.  then we watched movies for the rest of day.  Glad I got my boys back.