66

Chapter 66
"Where the hell does this even go?" Rileigh muttered "right there" copeland pointed to a blue cord "you right" rileigh muttered. "How long babe?" I asked cameron through this weird hidden ear piece thing "25" he said "25 min- oh hey kid" Logan came walking around the corner "what are you doing?" He asked me "she's putting her heel on" I said "oh, so you guys aren't setting up anything right?" Shoooooo "the only thing that's setting up, is this thong. Cmon girls" kelsie said "going down north stairs" he said. Good thing we changed shoes already. We ran down the hall getting trapped by 4 guys "hey boys we have a little altercation" Lina said in the chip. "I call froot loop over here" Kailynn said tazzing him. Here we go.  This man is tough! I punched him in his jaw and he slapped me. I pounced, causing him to hit his huge headache on the wall. He wasn't breathing after that. Hands wrapped around my waist and mouth. I struggled against the strangers grasp. "Let's go cup cake"  I saw cameron asked he was running towards me. He was so close but doors sharply closed infront of ripping the bottom of my dress. I was handcuffed with my arms hanging up. The girls were besides me "is just me or is it hot as fuck?" Lina asked "its hot as fuck" Kendall came out. I THOUGHT WE KILLED THIS BITCH TOO! "i missed you guys" Kendall said "bitch untie me" Rileigh said "i cant" she gave us a fake pouted "why?" I asked. She smiled at me "because i dont want to" Oo just wait until I get free. "Kendall I will beat your ass!" I told her "too bad you can't bitch" she laughed "okay guys so im gonna tell you what this is. This glass is see through. The boys can see you guys, but they can't here you-" johnny cage came out. I almost threw up he is so disgusting. "Babe, let's go turn this party up" he grabbed Kendall's waist. Mia gagged when they started kissing. I looked back at the glass. I can see the shadows of the boys but not the face. "Okay so basically-" Kendall put her finger up still kissing her man "listen you fucking slut" I yelled. They finally looked at me "this is jordan?" Johnny asked Kendall "yeah" I looked back at the glass and rolled my eyes. His elbow connected with my face. The girls flinched besides me. The glass started being pounded on. I raised my foot kicking him in his face. "Let her down logan" johnny smirked at me. Logan came over unchaining me. I quickly collapsed on the floor. "Fuck off!" I yelled standing up on my own johnny came over grabbing me hair rolling me on my back. I reached under my dress and pulled out a knife stabbing it in his hand "FUCKING BITCH!" HE clenched his hand "Logan get her" without remorse he grabbed my neck yanking me up. My eyes widened once I figured out I could no longer breath. The glass broke, some hitting against my skin "jordan" I was dropped on the grown again. What am i? Some doll? I felt myself going in and out of consciousness "babe, get up" Mia came over "oh shit I need to puke" I took off my shoes "puke later we gotta go" she said "OH wait" Kendall came over snatching mia up "girl you don't know me" mia punched her in the face. Alex grabbed her from behind "let's go" I went towards cameron a gun quickly pressed against my head "if you say or pull anything I will kill your whole family. Everyone" I think it was Logan who was in my ear. My breath hitched my we started walking to a very dark hallway. "More handcuffs. Great" I said. Logan put them on extremely tight. Before he left I kicked him in his knee cap, hearing a successful pop. "OW FUCK!" HE fell on the floor "oh god" he breathed in and out "shouldn't have done this" that's what he gets I walked over kicking him in his face. He fell unconscious instantly. I sat on his stomach. I saw where he put the key. "Fuck" I muttered shaking the key out of his coat pocket with my hips. I leaned down biting it. I put my hands under my legs so they'd be able to reach my mouth. Eventually unlocking myself I dropping the key in my dress never know. I ran out of the room, hearing groans from a certain direction. "Cameron" I whispered. He was bloody and covered in bruises. My heart broke at the sight. "Jordan go" he got out of his mouth, coughing up blood. I walked over to his side "if I'm going so are you" I helped him out of the room "hey talk to me" he was leaning on me "i love you" he said before completely falling out. He was still breathing though. "Shit" he's so heavy! "Where you going sugar?" A man came up to me "home" I said shooting him right in his face. "Okay cameron im gonna have to hide you" I put him in some closet "I love you " I kissed him. And set a gun in his waist band. Off to find the others.