37

Chapter 37
Roman
Ya boy going on a date today.  Im taking her to get some food and we're going to the cabin. Im hoping it'll be great.  Im picking her up around 6,  its 3 now.  Im looking forward to it honestly.  "mom this is my first real date" I was eating soup in the kitchen "it is?" dad asked "uh yeah.  My other "dates" weren't dates.. If you know what I mean" I first bumped my dad "& its all gonna bite you in the butt" mom said "isn't that right bell?" mom gushed towards her.  Bell started laughing "you're so cute" bell looks like my mom,  but has my dads dimples,  and she's brown.  You can actually tell she's mixed,  but with me.  I look just like my dad,  I mean im kinda tan though,  I don't have dimples, you can't tell im mixed whatsoever.  But that's none of my business.  "just like me" I cheesed "you're cute too" my mom squeezed my cheek "What are you guys doing today?" I asked "speaking of that,  babe I need to go to victorias secret and I think I wanna- actually I need to go to Macy's, That's it" mom said "alright" he stood "right now?" she asked "uh yeah.  We're busy tonight"             she stood "you can handle getting ready on your own right.  You don't need me here taking pictures correct?" I tilted my head "mom. Im gonna be 19 in like 10 months.  I got this" I told her "okay" She went upstairs with dad "well bell,  its just you and me now." I grabbed her "Let's play hide and go seek" I set her in her  play room and I hide behind the couch.  Wait,  can this girl even crawl.
Hold on
Can this girl even sit up?
Oh shit
I went to go get her again.  She was laying on the floor "sorry bell." I started cracking up "oops" I picked her up.  We went back upstairs To my room "alright Man,  let's play call of duty" I put 3 pillows around her and gave her a remote "nameless don't break it!" she was slamming the TV remote to the game remote.  Anyways though,  zombies popped on the screen "mom doesn't even have to know" I muttered.  My door opened "oh but I do.  Dont give my baby nightmares turn This game off" mom walked in "never mind bell.  I guess we can just watch a movie and Facetime lia" I turned the game off  & put on cloudy with a chance of meatballs "I'll be back before 3 sugar plum" mom kissed both of us "I love you" she said & left.  I called lia after that "hey princess"she answered "hey roman" she was laying in her bed eating "what are you eating?" I asked "pringles" she chuckled "hey you know how you have a nickname for me? Well I have came up with one for you" she sat up"enlighten me" I said "romanellie" she said "uh no.  Try again" I told her "okay what's your middle name?" she asked "babe" she rolled her eyes "ha ha ha" she didn't laugh "hey um lia what are you wearing tonight?" I was wondering out of curiosity "my pajamas" she smiled "Sho well I mean if you want to" I shrugged "im just kidding peanut.. Ha there's your new name" she clapped "im pretty sure babe is still on the line" I pointed out "I know" Bell started crying "I'll see you later.  Im coming at six" she nodded "okay.  See you peanut" she hung up "okay bell pepper what are you crying for?" I picked her up and gave her a bottle but she wasn't drinking it.  I then changed her diaper and she was still crying.  "wanna go outside?" when I was younger my mom would take me outside and set me on her lap and rock me.  It soothed me so maybe it will for her.  We walked out  and this girl was still crying.  I put her pacifier in her mouth then she stopped "damn bell" she looked at me and cried I groaned and pulled out my phone accidentally dropping it on her.  She cried harder "oh fuck. Oh fuck,  oh fuck" what the hell!  I called my dad "DAD WHERE ARE YOU!?" I yelled "im on my way back.  Why is my child crying?" he asked "I DONT KNOW.  HURRY UP" he hung up. I started rocking her "hey you like water right?" I went to the pool and put her feet in.  I didn't think she could cry any louder.  "bell it is not that serious" she started wailing her arms and I brought her back inside just in time for my parents to walk through the door.  As soon as my mom took her she stopped crying "what did you do to her?" she asked "nothing!  We were chilling and she just started crying" this is why im not a baby sitter "where's her bottle?" I handed it to her "she didnt wa- bell you are so petty!" she started drinking it "why is her hand red roman?" uhhhh "oh um about that I accidentally dropped my phone.. On her hand" I started backing up "how the hell do you accidentally drop your phone on her?" dad asked stepping closer "I was panicking!"
Long story short:
I got whoppin'
& im getting my phone taken tomorrow
Shoooooo