chapter 9

Chapter 9
Jordan
"you wanna help me pack?" Cameron asked "no" I said. Laying back down. "baby girl please. I don't know what to wear. I gotta look cute for all of the ladies" I threw the remote at him "yeah I hope you stay there to and marry them and have ugly kids because of how ugly she'll be" he laughed "maybe I'll name them after you" I scoffed "they'll shame my name. Dont do that" he continued laughing "and I'll call her baby girl too" I shook my head "do not. Ever, ever call anyone MY name. I will kill you" his face was red and he tried kissing me "no go find a new wife named britt or something" he chuckled "babe I don't even like white girls cmon now" I rolled my eyes "go find a jayla then" I pushed him away "I found a jordan instead" he kissed my hand "right" I snatched my hand away "I hope whoever I find treats me right and isn't pregnant and moody all of the time" I threw him a fake smile "you did this" I pointed out "no. I did you" he winked. "Cameron. Leave me alone" he rolled besides me, putting his hand up my shirt Cupped my boob putting his face in my neck "are you gonna miss me" he asked "no" I said "good. I won't miss you either. I'll miss your ass though. Literally" his hips trusted behind me "I bet" he started kissing and sucking on my sweet spot "imma miss your moans too" he bit my ear and his hand went underneath my bra and unbuckled it. Sliding the strapless bra off and throwing it on the floor. His hand grabbed my hips pulling off my pants to. He rose his hands back up squeezing my boobs while moans flew out of my mouth. I felt
Him start taking off his clothes. "I love you baby girl" he kissed my lips
You guys know what went down.. We did it a few times
*wink*

Currently at the warehouse with the girls and everyone else. "adrian" I sang my actual nephews name. He ran his short little self to my legs and ran to the other side of the room "you're a hyper little peanut" Once, I baby sat ava, Connor, Nate, and roman.

I was up all fucking day the boys we're like 10 and ava was 4. I almost had to kill myself.
Crazy kids

"I gotta car" Adrian ran in circles "Adrian have a seat. You're gonna make your self sick" rileigh picked him up "MOMMY" he tried getting down "you don't wanna cuddle with me?" she tried kissing his face but he moved his head "fine, go" she released him. Ava sat on my lap "can I stay with you this week?" uhhh "don't you wanna be with your mom this week. Your dad won't be home and im sure she'll want some company" I brushed her hair back "no jordan its fine take her. I can finally have a week to myself" ken came over squeezing Ava's cheeks "well if you want to then sure. I don't have a problem with it" we'll sleep the whole time. The door opened and I heard heels "who's here?" Shane asked "go upstairs for a second and bring Adrian" I told Ava. They both left and two girls came out "who are you guys?" Shane asked "lily and Whitney. We're going on the trip with the boys" tj looked at lily up and down "you dated Austin?" lily smiled and nodded "he invited me to come. Wonder what he has in store" she was blushing "definitely not you" teegan answered "excuse me?" Sho "lily, whit, you guys made it" the boys came out and roman hoped on my lap "oh my gosh! " much heavier than he was while 5. "its been too long. This is comfortable gotta do this more often mom" he shifted himself on me. Whitney leaped on cameron and he smiled at her while she started touching on him. Im not typically one to get jealous but what if he was giving me clues this morning hinting he was gonna leave me. Realizing that I started getting sad. She's slim, gorgeous, and- well that's it. They were talking and laughing.. A girl knows when a girl likes a guy. Trust me. And this girl seemed as if she knew every single fact about Cameron "mom!" roman snapped "oh sorry what happened" he leaned back again "you looked as if you were over thinking. Had to stood you before you started to believe whatever you were formulating in your head." roman said "Jordan are making food?" tori asked "no. You should" I wasn't in the mood "unless you guys want some mozzarella sticks I don't think that's a good idea" Landon chuckled. Guess you guys aren't eating then. "babe get up for a second" I told roman he stood "where you going pregnant women?" Ben asked "we're hungry" tori and Shane immediately stood up following me to the kitchen. "the tension is so loud" Steph said "true" teegan walked in and sat down "I need some weed" I chuckled "we have plenty of it" I told her. "Austin is such a douche I hate that motherfucker" teegan said pouring herself a cup of ciroc "I mean does he just fuck everything with a pulse or something?" she contitnued complaining. "ohh teegan" Austin sang "Austin I wouldn't right now" I stopped him his faced slumped "is she mad or sad?" I shrugged "mad" he held up a peace sign "Dueces" teegan ran up behind me "BYE! Leave with your fuck buddy! I CANNOT STAND YOU AUSTIN!" Steph grabbed teegan "what did I do?" he asked me "well first off neither you or cameron said you were going with females and second of all you never said females that are in love with you guys" im not angry, just upset "damn it!" he knocked over a chair what's wrong with this family and angry issues? "let her cool off for a second" he looked at me "no shit" I raised an eyebrow "im trying to help you. But no go ahead and fuck up again. I don't care." I started walking away "Jordan im sorry. I just don't want to leave on bad terms with her" I sighed "you most likely will. But she'll miss you the next day" bet "I know" he stood up "remember though Austin. Girls are a bunch of snakes. What we want we'll have so watch out for them" I pointed a finger "Jordan I only need one women, and I already have her. I don't have time for cheating on someone as amazing as tj" I smiled "good" we walked back into the living room. Cameron and Whitney were sitting together still laughing and touching. Sigh, im going to bed. I walked upstairs and rolled into Cameron's bed. I wish i was at home.