27

Chapter 27
Jordan
I've made the decision to cut my hair again.  I forgot how good I look with short hair.  Cameron was still asleep and so was roman.  I grabbed bell and we walked downstairs to a complete mess.  The couch wasnt a couch,  chips we're everywhere,  trash was scattered around,  and this ugly little dog was just sitting there playing victim.  "im telling" I pointed a finger at it.  "cameron your stupid dog made a mess." I was angry.  This is not how I wanted to start my after noon.  "if this house isn't spotless by the time I get back Cameron.  That dog is finding a new home" that woke him up "where are you going?" he rubbed his face "I told you I have a doctors appointment today" I told him "oh babe you cut your hair.  Its beautiful" I smiled "thank you.  Wanted to do it again and also for the sake of you.  Maybe they'll think there's two different girls" I said "but don't think I forgot about that alien looking ass thing downstairs.  He destroyed everything cameron!  First warning" I laid bell down and went back downstairs "cmon rat" I took it back to its side of the house and grabbed my keys. Im late as fuck but it doesn't even matter.  I walked into the office not wanting to sit down but to get this over with,  I have multiple things to do today.  "Mrs. Hudson,  hey girl,  how's the baby?" the reception lady asked.  Her name was kiki "she's great. Keeps me up all of the time thanks" I told her "that's good.  Well um we already got the room ready so let's go." This room was far,  it was up a few levels and down a long narrow hall.  "right in here,  doctor should be in" she smiled and left.  I sat down,  feeling really off about something. I picked up my phone and called cameron "hey babe" he answer.  I couldn't speak looking at the creature in front of me "babe what's wrong?" I jumped out of lala land "Cameron get here  please-AH" it was jake.  He ran up on me and slapped me taking my phone and throwing it at a wall breaking it to pieces "jordan, you're here for me.  Do you know how long I've been waiting for this day? " I pushed him off of me running to the door,  his body crashed against mine and flipped me "where are you going?" he started grinding against me "jake stop" he was moaning in my ear and his eyes we're rolling like he was being possessed. I kneed him and he fell into the ground.  I kicked him a few more times until he grabbed my ankled bringing me down with him.  He punched me "Jordan jordan listen,  we could start new.  We could have a do over and start our own family" he caressed my face "we can start now" my eyes widened. He took his one inch out of his pant.  How is this man so strong.  He licked my face and I could have sworn I fainted for a second.  "now we're gonna do it this time.  Ain't nobody here to stop us baby" he ripped my shirt exposing my white lace bra.  "oh god" he grabbed one and his hand was very very close to the No no spot.  "jake,  stop!  Please I will do anything" his hands clasped over my throat.  "its time" bang.  Blood splattered over me.  I pushed him off and was grabbed cameron.  I wrapped my arms around him and cried.  "im sorry" I repeated over again "for what" he asked "I don't know"he squeezed me tighter "are you okay?" he asked me pulling back.  I went back into his strong comfortable hold "I just feel dirty" I mumbled "I want to go home"

I was laying in my bed,  just staring at the wall.  Cameron is besides me.  I don't know how to feel right now.  I feel disgusting I've already taken 4 showers and I think I want to get in again.  "jordan do you need anything?" I shook my head.  "you sure?" I didnt reply.  A few seconds later I realized who I was.  Im not gonna sIt here and  mourn over some ugly obsessive deplorable bastard.  I sat up Making cameron jump.  "im okay" he kissed me. Holding me in his large string protective arms that I've been craving "I love you" He kissed my forehead bringing me on his lap
I kissed his chin.  Giving him more affection.  I sat by his side and wrapped my leg around his when roman came into the room with bell "you okay mom?  The dinner is tomorrow and you don't have To go if you don't want to" He sat by me "im alright baby.  Of course im still gonna go" He smiled "that's good" he laid down "tired from sneaking people in?" yeah I know about that.  "yeah actually, wait how did you know?" I raised an eyebrow "oh never mind.  Momma knows everything" he said "exactly"