36

Chapter 36
I felt someone drumming along my ass and arms wrapped along my waist "you're hot" Cameron sucked on my neck "babe,  I have to cook" I pushed him away with my hips "whatever you say baby girl" he Sat down. I let out a sigh "what's up?" I faced him "I don't know" he held out his hand and I took it sliding onto his lap "nervous?" I leaned more on his body "eh, kinda"  he Nuzzled his face In my neck "don't worry about it babe. It's gonna be okay I promise, if they pull something I kill them" knowing he wasn't lying I kissed him "it'll be fine" I said he chuckled "there's the spirit" I stood up hearing the door bell ring.  Roman ran to the door and I let out a chuckle "I'll meet you outside" Cameron said "nooo" I pouted He kissed my forehead "you're such a baby" I narrowed my eyes at him while he left. "Jordan!" lia hugged me "Hey girl" I then hugged amy,  Kailynn, and del and waved to everyone else "well um everyone's outside at the table. You guys can go out and I'm gonna get the rest of the kids" I left telling them to come up. "hey sweet cheeks" Nate said to del as she scoffed "open seat by del.  I think yes" he winked "oh my gosh no! Help!  Anybody, somebody" Nate chuckled "chill,  I'm coming to the rescue" he hoped in the seat "damn it" I laughed to myself.  going well so far. I took bell from roman then went back in the house to feed her  I'm really not feeling this whole dinner thing.  I stayed upstairs for awhile probably 1 hour And bell still wasn't asleep. Starting to get hungry I went downstairs with her but Mia was in the kitchen "you have a beautiful house" almost rolled my eyes "thanks" she turned around "and a very beautiful daughter" she looked at bell i smiled "as do you" she ran a hand through her hair "look,  I don't apologize and this is weird as hell but um listen obviously our kids like each other, meaning we're gonna have to tolerate each other so I am sorry,  for everything that we've both been through with eachother"  I nodded understanding "past is in the past.  Its long forgotten & i get it.  Yeah i guess I can try this out for roman and lia's sake " I shrugged "alright. So let's think of this as restarting" I nodded "but before that, I want to know why you hated me so much" I sat bell down "well because I thought you guys killed Alex. He was in a coma for awhile and I was so angry so I figured since Cameron wanted to kill something that was apart of me. I'd do the same" I raised my eyebrows "well that's cool" she chuckled "let's go back out,  I'm hungry" I grabbed bell "you guys didn't kill each other!" Alex announced "good job!" lia said I handed cameron bell and grabbed some food "thought you were on a diet?" Raleigh took a sip of her drink "well its paused right now" I told her "Sho" teegan said "mom we're going in" roman stood up "bye" I said all of the teens left and it was just us adults left "well guys,  kelsie and I have an announcement now that all is clear " teegan stood up.  "shoot" steph said "please don't say you guys are fucking eachother" Jason said "please dont" Austin said "but shit if you guys are you know where I am.  I'd love to watch that" Austin and Jason did a handshake "no you idoit" teegan said "well what were you guys gonna say?" some girl named Morgan said "well the day of the fight war thing.  Kelsie and I had a bonding moment.  We fought each other first,  before we smashed on some fire ice cream" I laughed "wait,  you guys were eating ice cream while we were all killing each other?" Cameron shook his head "it was worth it. That Ice cream was bomb" kelsie said "but anyways,  over the course of the 1000 years we've still been talking so yeah just wanted to tell you guys" they shrugged sitting back down "wow.. Anyone else wanna clear the air?" tori asked and I heard someone fart "holding that in for awhile" another kid named Dylan said "ew" Kennedy said whom I'm guessing was his wife?  Idk "oh also teegan and I have the same birthday and found out we are doing the exact same thing so we're linking up" interesting. Teegan decided to go to a hookah bar and then clubbing "I still don't understand why I can't come" both Austin and Jason said at the same time.  This is weird "because its a girls night to get away from you losers" teegan said "exactly" kelsie  smiled "we should go to a strip club" Megan said "true" steph said "rileigh can get a chance to experience it" I winked "oh my Gosh yes!" she said "no you aren't" Ben said "I think I'm the only one allowed to throw money at you" she rolled her eyes "anywho" Kendall said I let out a sigh I'm tired and I wanna cuddle with all three of my babies. "it's cold and Im tired. Let's watch a movie" I offered everyone stood up as we traveled inside to the basement with the kids.  The teenagers groaned "oh shut up" Mia chuckled "I wanna cuddle with my babies" roman faked a cry "go cuddle with dad..upstairs" i rolled her eyes "boy,  be quiet" everyone went to their families and cuddled with their kids and husband. I let Connor and Nate join since del rejected him,  again. "horror?" I asked "why not" I heard a scoff "because they're scary!" Ava said "right" del agreed "hey,  nates here sweet cheeks all you gotta do is say the words" this kid "Oh nate" James sighed. I put on the longest ride because why not. I got more comfortable in Camerons arms.

"gonna get some more food" lia said "shhh" we all said "geez" she went upstairs and a few minutes later roman left "he's gonna ask her out" I whispered in Cameron's ear "mhm" he was half way asleep "baby,  just go upstairs" he shook his head.  Bell was also on his chest and it was really cute. I pulled his head in my chest and ran my fingers in his hair "Babe I'm leaving now" steph said grabbing James I pouted "awe,  alright I'll see you at the party" I kissed his cheek "bye babies" he said to everyone else. Once one person left,  everyone else starts leaving.  I carefully stood up and slowly grabbed bell from her dads arms. "I'll walk you guys out" I said to the McCann family we traveled upstairs and lia just so happened to be in the kitchen with a blush on her face and tosseled curly hair "we're leaving?" she asked Mia nodded "yeah cmon babe" lia stood "thanks for the dinner Jordan " Mia said "no problem. Maybe we can do it again" I said "sounds good. I'll see you at the party" I nodded as she left. I went upstairs and put bell down then walked to romans room "did you ask her out!? " I asked him "nope" I arched an eyebrow "smooth" I left then went into the basement to retrieve my husband.  Wow, husband.  Its crazy how times have changed.  I jumped on his lap,  my hands crawling up his shirt and tickling him "babe.  Its time to wake up and go upstairs" he moaned in response trying to shift his body knocking me over in the process.  "owww" I laid on the cold floor reevaluating my life.  I heard Cameron start laughing "you weren't asleep! " I picked up a pillow and threw it at him but he caught it with ease and grabbed my ankle pulling me to him. "sorry baby girl" his voice was one of those I just woke up voices and it sounded incredible. His voice can turn me on.. In all of the right places "not okay.  Apology unaccepted... Unless.." his beautiful eyes opened" "unless you take off of work tomorrow" I begged "no Jordan. I cant" he groaned "yes you can babe please" I whined "why do you want me to anyways?" he asked "because i want to do something with you" I smiled tracing his jaw line. "no" he said.  Now we gotta do this the hard way. I climbed on top of him putting face in his neck and put my hand over his crotch.  "are you sure you don't wanna do anything with me?" I kissed his neck "babe" he tried moving my hand, but it found its way inside his pants.  Yikes how'd that happen? "baby" he moaned "fine I'll stay home" I smiled and removed my body from his "thanks babe" I kissed his forehead "you didn't finish" he whined "well maybe,  I can tomorrow" I winked and continued my journey upstairs to clean the kitchen.
After that I linked back up with Cameron in our room.  I tied my hair up and out on pajamas then brushed my teeth and what not. I laid on him and he wrapped his arms around me.  "I love you so much baby girl" he kissed my head "I love you too cameron" I closed my eyes and dreamed.