chapter 12

Chapter 12
Roman
"I don't even have time for this anymore" I stated looking at all of these files I haven't even started yet "Nate your in this gang how about you do this" I pushed them towards him "psht I work for your dad not for you" he pushed them back towards me "imma tell lina to do it" dad thought I was gonna do it.. Yikes. "do what? " lina walked in "these files on these criminals" I told her "yeah I'll totally do them" she sarcastically said "please aunt lina" she absolutely hated when I called her that "don't call me that!" she snapped "are you disowning me as your nephew?" I asked "ummm yeah" she smacked "deng" I muttered "you're hot" Nate told lina "and you're 10 move along. I've been telling you that for how long? Go find a girl friend" she brushed him off "first my mom, then my aunt, then the rest of my aunts, then my cousin.. Who next? Ava?" he shrugged "possibly" shaking my head "that's disgusting" I said All three of us started the paper work and finished 3 hours later "I really want some chipotle" lina whined "too bad. We have to start getting ready now" Nate slammed his head on the table "aye where the fuck did Connor go. I swear as soon as he saw us doing paper work he left" I said. We stood up going to our "rooms" I would never count this as my home.

Obviously I have to look sexy today so I wore a black tux and left my curly short hair alone. By alone I mean I semi dried it and brushed it. "ready?" Lina walked In dressed very.. Seductive "Lina looks spicy.. Am I right?" mom said. I was face timing her "dad is gonna kill both of you guys" In fact let's call him "roman you're a biotch" Lina said "hey dad!"
He answered "what's up.. Jordan looking right" In NY there an hour ahead, while In Nevada they're 2 hours behind. "im just tired" its 10 where she is. "isn't it like 9? " mom let out an until easy laugh. Finna bounce now "oh look at that I need to go I'll talk to you later" I hung up. "let's go"

"have you ever been to one of these?" I asked Lina "nope. Its so crowded here though" Basically there's a host. The host is a gang who has good ties with everyone and they'll provide for whatever you need. They're the nicest. They gather about 100 ish gands to raffle off a lot if helpful resources and to also help us all become allies.
Ya dey stupid
"yeah so let's go to the room before I die" all four of us traveled upstairs "aye meet me in the bathroom in 15 bouncy tits" Nate literally snapped at a girl. She blushed and scrambled away "hope that was a yes" I grabbed his arm "cmon bitch" he smacked his lips "darn" the room had gang leaders all sitting down at a huge table. I took a seat at the head since my dads gang is the most powerful and richest "that ain't Johnson!" some old ass wrinkly man shot up and pointed a finger at me "I am ROMAN Johnson. I suggest you have a seat before we have to start a conflict old man" I brushed him off and heard a chuckle. I looked around the table and low and behold,
Aliaha McCann. I whispered over to Lina "the McCann's are here why?" she looked over "not mia, Jason, kelsie, and Alex though. Those are.. Their kids" I wonder where their parents are. I pulled out my phone and texted my dad that we're here. He texted me back to not say anything.
Simon, the host of this event soon walked in "oh roman its nice to see you. Where is your dad?" he asked me "he had something else to attend to" he nodded in understanding "oh Grayson, aliaha, amy where are YOUR parents?" he asked "had to attend to another event" Simon tucked his lips in "well alright" he went in front of the board "well welcome everyone"