64

Chapter 64
Jordana's.
Currently sitting on rileigh in the dance room with the girls.  "now what?" Kennedy asked "you guys wanna have a dance battle?" mia suggested "im down" I said.  We all agreed.  "jordan and I will be captains of the opposing teams" sounds good to me. "you can pick first" I told her "tori" I started cracking up.  Sucks to suck.  Tori is a horrible dancer "shut up! Im not that bad!" tori yelled "I pick kelsie" she made her way over "Kennedy" mia picked "riles" she isn't too bad "kai kai" I hummed "copeland" "bella" "lina" there were five on a team.  I had kelsie,  rileigh, & Lina. Mia had tori,  Kennedy,  Kailynn,  &Bella.  I guess this fair.  We walked to a random gang member "quick name two hip hop songs" he panicked "um where they from and Trini dem girls " he choked out "WTF GOT IT!" mia called "Deng okay" I looked the song and everything but it was a slower hip hop song you feel me?  "we have to hours for the choreo" I said I grabbed my team and we went into the living room "let's stretch first" I turned on the sing I can't keep uo by tourist and got too work

"why are we in here.. You all suck anyways" James said.  Our husbands are judging us which is why they're all here "well you literally suck" rileigh winked. He flicked her off "love you to babe" anyways  "you can go first" Mia told me "no biggie" the music started playing and we did what we had to do. Im in my mid 30's im tired man!  The same ended and everyone clapped "that was the most cardio I've done since... Ever" I grabbed my water "good job" cameron high fived me I leaned against him and watched the other team.  They had a lot of tweaking even tori had a twerking solo. You do your thing Victoria! The same was over "proud of you" I high fived tori.  She was panting with her hands on her knees.  "Thanks man" she took my water "yeah you can totally drink some of that" cameron chuckled "guys who won?" rileigh asked. Everyone started blurting out who they think won.  It ended up being a tie "tie breaker.. Twerk off between captains" kelsie said "hell yes!" rileigh sat on Ben.  You see. I don't Twerk. Im old as fuck. "you guys know I don't twerk" I've only done it occasionally "well then mia wins" I grabbed "fine.  But make sure you guys value this once in a lifetime opportunity" a flash from tori's phone came on "im just kidding don't record me!" I smiled. The bbe challenge song started playing "mia go first" she was blushing hard "Dont laugh guys" she said before she started.  "yes boo" she was doing her thing. She's doing great! Yas honey.  She stopped and turned back around laughing. I went cheered and Alex kissed her grabbing her ass. "somebody's getting some in the next five minutes" Kailynn said "jordan its your turn" I glanced at cameron.  He had his arms crossed with a smirk on his face. He knows with this butt can do.  The song re started and you know I did what it do.  "wow who knew" Lina said "cameron" I teased "disgusting" she shook her head "its still a tie" rileigh said "well that was fun" mia and I grabbed each others hand "ass for days" we said at the same time.  I walked away to cameron "bueno bueno" I said "bueno" he kissed me "does your head hurt?" he looked at the scar.  "I'll be fine" he kissed my forehead "sorry about that... " he trailed off "its okay" at least im not dead.  "do you guys know what you're wearing today?" tori asked "black" I said "you always wear black" I shrugged "compliments her soul" Austin said. I hit him "no it compliments my skin tone thank you very much" I corrected "man where's teegan" Austin slumped "imma go call her" he left.  "same imma call steph" James left "im gonna text bae" Lina said "you have a bae?  Since when?" I asked "since never.  Her baes are her college text books" cameron said.  Big brother mode is on.  Lina rolled her eyes "his name is pierce.  He's so hot jordan" cameron scoffed "yeah right.  Tell him to fuck off.  You don't need a boyfriend your only what?  17?" I chuckled "no brother not any more im actual 21 going on 22 in a few months" she sighed dramatically "same thing." cameron said "how long have you guys been talking?" I asked "almost two months.. We're just friends but he's so sweet" a blush grew on her cheeks "that's cute" Cameron's eyebrows raised his eyebrows at me "no it's not cute.  That's disgusting" I shook my head "you're gonna scare the hell out of this kid"  I chuckled "imagine what its gonna be like with bell.. Her milkshake is gonna bring all the house to the yard" cameron looked at her sideways "first of bells "milkshake" isn't bringing anyone anywhere.  Second of all.  She won't have a milkshake third of all I'll kill any one whoever thinks they might like her" I chuckled "if she was my genes she's gonna have a milkshake" I cocked an eyebrow "can we not talk about my daughters future milkshake? Thanks" I laughed.  "and she looks just like jordan" Lina added in "im fucked" cameron said "damn.  Sucks to suck" Lina left.  "aw it's gonna be okay." it really won't be.  "no it wont" I leaned on his shoulder as we started walking "I know baby" I smiled "you're supposed to comfort me" I shrugged "shouldn't be so cute then"