chapter 10

Chapter 10
Jay
4:48 in the morning. Teegan, steph and I were awake and eating food. We're the only ones awake. I just couldn't sleep and they ended up coming down. The guys have to leave in an hour and idk who's gonna wake them up so its none of our business. Lily and Whitney came down dressed... In very revealing clothes

Smh, girls know girls

"they're so hot maybe we can get a fivesome with- hey guys" lily smiled. All 3 of us just took a sip of our drink. They cleared their throat "well uh hope you guys have fun here without your husband" Whitney said "we will" Steph told her. her face altered and the boys came down "ew tori" rileigh said also coming down with her and ken. "why didn't you guys wake us?" we shrugged "because we aren't alarm clocks" tj answered. I looked at cameron. He looked.. Off. My eyes traveled down told his hand and I gasped loudly falling in the coughing fit. I ran upstairs and threw up. Cameron's rings are off.
"Jordan are you okay? " I just finished cleaning my mouth mouth when he came up "drink this" he tried handing me a water bottle. I smacked it out if his hand and water flew out as well as my tears. He looked so confused "I don't want your stupid water!" he grabbed my waist "baby what's wrong?" I started taking off my rings.. Imma put them back on though. Im just making a point. He looked at his hand "oh shit no jordan! I was-" I put my hand up "I don't care" I muttered more tears streaming down my face he whined them and I pushed him away "just go. Please just go" i wiped my own tears and sucked in a breath "I love you jordan" he was trying to tell me "go say that to Whitney" he ran a hand in his hair "I don't love her jordan" he walked closer "you're gonna miss your flight" he cupped my cheeks "its my plane they can't leave me" he said "but I can." he looked shocked. Hell, I am to "baby girl im sorry. I just forgot to put them back on last night I swear I didnt mean it the way your thinking" I laid down deciding to ignore him "see you next week.. Hopefully" he kneeled in front of me. "Jordan I love you. Im not leaving if you won't say it back" I turned the opposite way and he rolled over me "can't get rid of me that easy baby girl" he tapped my nose. And I turned the other way again. He climbed on top of mentioning my arms above my head "I told you Im into you. Your my wife for fucks sake. Your having another one of my kids jay.
I'd chose you over anyone can you please understand that! Im in love with you! I live for you baby. For you. Fuck Whitney I'll kill her right now if you want me to" my heart was pumping loud and fast "okay cameron. Get off of me now" he smiled "tell me you love me.. Tell me you're in love with me" I rolled my eyes "I love you cameron" he smirked "now give your baby a kiss" I connected our lips together "aw your so cute" he started nibbling and kissing my neck and face "now tell me you're going to miss me" I grabbed his hand "I am going to miss every little thing about you baby girl" he gave me an Eskimo and bit my lip "im going to miss you just as much Cameron".

After that the boys left.

I don't know where the fuck Kendall went. That bitch disappeared in thin air. Im driving with ava right now talking to the girls. Roman Nate and Connor went to my house already. "hotel?" rileigh suggested "which one?" I asked "actually let's travel. Let's go to in like new York or something" tori said "if our husbands found out we'd all be dead" I chuckled "but hey im down" I added in "ayee let's leave tomorrow night" teegan said "you down?" I asked ava "course I am" she whipped out her sunglasses "the sun is not even out babes" I started pulling into our unnecessarily long drive way. Our house is humongous! Do I know why? Nope. "alright I can get a plane ready for 10" Shane said "gucci" I hung up. Road trip!