49

Chapter 49
Jordan
We're going to the beach house now and I'm riding with Cameron.  I need to be close to him. I think everyone can sense my wariness right now. I trust my gut and it's not telling me good things right now. "Oh so this one is literally a beach house. You got us a fake one" Kendall said "yup" I said we went into the amazing cabin "we're having a bonding fire" I said "bonding? Do you mean bon?" Lina asked "no, no I don't" I corrected. The boys went to start the fire and i ate. "Do we have marshmallows?" Connor asked "duhh" I pulled out the chocolate and Graham crackers "I've never had s'mores" Kailynn, lia, and basically all of the McCann's said "that sucks" roman said. Cameron pulled me on his lap. He doesn't tell anyone,  but cameron hasn't had a regular s'more either. He's allergic to marshmallows so as an alternative I brought him ice cream cookies "I wanna know you guy's story. I've figured out that none of us know eachother and it started bothering me. Now obviously I won't know you in just 1 day, it'll take time but I want to know general information." I was talking specifically to the McCann "let's start with arabella" I put her on the spot "okay I'm 22 going on 23 in February. I'm an only child, my parents- well my dad is dead and my mom is with my uncles on a mission in France. Oh something odd, I found out Mia was my aunt like a year after I met her. My mom, asia, didn't know they were sisters. So yeah" interesting. Del is next "both of my parents are dead im was "adopted" by my godmother, Mia. Is that it?" She asked. Even though she didn't say that much. I learned 1000 new things about her "if that's all you want to say" I told her. Grayson is up "Mia & kelsie found me and my "sister" Copland, who's on the mission with asia at some place where they got kidnapped awhile ago. I actually kinda miss that piece if trash to be honest-" they chuckled " I do too. I just talked to her though" mia said "anyways ive been with them since. I'm 22, birthday in October. That's it i guess" nice nice.  Alexandria was next "I'm 12, I'm a pianist, kj, amy, and keegan are my siblings." She ended with with a smile. Kailynn is up "im 85 years old and I'm a rapist" we laughed "im just kidding guys. I'm 22, I don't have parents, kelsie is my sister, my birthday is in april, I'm single, I've been training since I was 5. That's the basics" she sighed. Jason turn "I kinda forgot what happened to my dad. Alex you remember? I think he died. But anyways my mom committed suicide or some shit, she was a drug addict so she was on some trippy Trippy shit. I started this gang when I was like 16 with alex. We met the girls because they kidnapped alex, then we kidnapped them. So that's how that goes. I'm 21 at heart" I smiled, gang love is amazing. Kelsie turn "okay so basically Mia and i's neighborhood got bombed, we escaped with my very sick mother, she died on the way there.
We were 13 when all of this went down kai was only a few months old. We started LRRH and yeah" damn who knew? We continued on and it was mia's turn "I dont know what to say. I'm Mia. My birthday is August 14, I'm mixed, Mexican and black. Mm what else am I supposed to say?" I'm very curious about mia. She's a mystery "mia by any chance, do you have anxiety?" I blurted out "yeah actually" which means she might have depression also "¿qué pasa con la depresión?" (Depression?) I went on "¿cómo puede usted decir?" (How you know?) "deprimida saben chica deprimida" (because) "creo que tenemos más en común de lo que pensé jordan" (aye) she said "supongo que deberíamos averiguarlo . viernes ?" (Finna find out) I asked "Suena bien sólo dime cuando" she smiled "okay anyways" lia said "that's cute" kelsie said "as the circle went on it was suddenly my turn "im jordan" i ended "wow how beautiful" tori said "not much to say" I shrugged "oh please" cameron muttered "I'm serious. If you think about It.  I have a very boring life. It got interesting when cameron came in my life" I nudged him "true" teegan said "what happens with you guys parents though?" Alex asked "they abandoned us. I was about 14, my padrino died, they left, rileigh and my oldest sister Nina went to Europe. I stayed in Nevada with my madrina until she moved, so then I got emancipated and lived by myself since I was 15, found cameron, we dated and got married" I rounded up "you really were boring" Steph said "She still is" Austin teased "nah but we love jordan. Just like she loves each of us here" ben said "I feel like we've bonded enough, let's dance" I stood up grabbing Cameron's hand "Lina!" Kailynn called. They danced together. I observed del and nate. He sat besides her. They talked and she started smiling. Good job boo boo. "How's your night cam?" I smiled at him "interesting. Glad I got to spend some time with you baby girl" he kissed me "i had fun. You deserved a break baby" I laid my head on his shoulder "I lo-" his phone started ringing. The only thing I heard on the other line was "he knows where you are! He's coming"