58

Chapter 58
Jdog
Tears blurred my vision watching the club go down in flames.  "oh my god" I screamed horrifically "what the fuck" my hands made their way to my hair "where is he" my heart felt completely broken.  Tears started streaming down my face as josh started moving me away from the building. "they're right there!" someone shouted. My head shot up when Austin come out carrying cameron. I ran over there and Austin laid him on the ground  "baby" he was unconscious or dead.  I started CPR and had no luck "cameron stop playing" I started crying shaking his body.  I put him into my arms and sobbed
In his neck for a few minutes until I heard him start coughing "cameron!" I sniffled "that was horrible" I started crying again "babe relax im fine" I almost smacked him "you were shot cameron! You died for a few minutes" he chuckled.  I think he's literally insane "cameron this is not funny!" he kissed my "im fine baby girl I promise" his lying self.  "see look" he was about to stand "don't stand up!" he rolled his eyes and I quickly jumped up "I told you" he said "because im here you idiot" he chuckled "how many?" I asked Austin "100 injuries 124 deaths... Um Zach is part of the in between" my mouth dropped.  Oh no!  "where's Ken? " he sighed "on the way to the pack doctor now.  Which you guys also need to go to" we walked to the car and later cameron down.  I know he's in a lot of pain right now. I grabbed his hand. 

Both cameron and Zach Are in surgery right now.  Kendall is in shock she's stopped crying but now she's stopped doing everything else.  The doctors don't know Zach's state and he's at a 78% chance of death.  "Mrs. Johnson,  you may go see cameron now" I nodded at the lady "I'll see you guys later" I kissed Kendall's forehead and she was still just a white piece of paper.  I left to his room and walked in "how are you doing baby?" I crossed my arms "im alright.  Tired though. " I moved his hair from his face "I bet" he pulled me on top of the bed I laid on his shoulder and cried "I almost lost you today cameron" he kissed my forehead "you didn't though.  Im here and will be for the rest of our time." I nodded "I love you Cameron" I looked up at him "I love you to baby" he gave me a peck "I hope that wasn't it" he kissed my this time moving his hand up my skirt.  His heart rate started beating faster and I pulled away "better?" he asked "better" a doctor came in "hey boss how are you?" cameron shrugged "im fine" he said "you have to broken ribs and just got shot.. Are you sure?" he nodded and I saw him losing his patients "your gonna have to stay here for two weeks and your on bed rest for four" and I thought we were gonna have sex after this. Yikes.  "thank you" I smiled and he left.  "now back to where we were" he started kissing me "if you're getting horny we can't have sex here.  I refuse to do it in a hospital bed" He kept kissing me.  "and you're injured"
I pushed him away "fine." He leaned back "wanna know something cool?" cameron asked I nodded "we got shot in the exact same place" my eyebrows raised "wow,  are we goals now?" he chuckled and gang started coming in. "haven't done that in awhile" kelsie said "true" everyone agreed "where's Kendall?" I asked "she's with zach" rileigh said "he's awake?" cameron asked "no,  he's in a coma" Landon said slightly bummed. Him and Zach were best friends. I personally didnt talk to Zach as much as I don't with Austin,  Ben,  and James but I still have love for him he's family just like every one else in this room including the McCann's.  "has she talked at all?" I asked "nope" Landon shook his head.  Damn.  "im gonna go back to the warehouse guys. I'll be back here later" rileigh Ben,  tori,  Landon  and Austin left "yeah we're gonna be Tomorrow" the Mccanns left.  Then it was just cam and I.  my hands made their way to his hair. He needs to sleep,  its 4 in the morning. "goodnight baby" I kissed his hair. He didn't reply And I knew he was knocked out.
Its been a long day