50

Chapter 50
Jordan
"We need to go!" Cameron grabbed my hand "guys cmon"  he grabbed bell "wait we need to go to the other house" I told cameron "jordan we don't have time for that. Just get in the car" he's gonna start being a protective little bitch now. We all got in and cameron snatched the keys from me taking driver's seat. Could have just asked. "Atleast put on your seat belt" I muttered. He didn't say anything. "There's a car behind me" Zack said "shit" cameron said "jordan get in the back" cameron unbuckled my seat belt. He trying to kill me to. Fuck my life then huh? Deciding not to be stubborn. I did "now what?" I asked "just cover bell" I let her fold over thing down then wrapped my arms around roman pulling his head on my lap. I heard gunshots and closed my eyes. It's been awhile. This went on until we made it to the plan "hurry up" Cameron rushed. As soon as we got on we let out breaths of air. Thank you Jesus for keeping us safe tonight. I prayed. Roman sat besides me and leaned on me. Bell was on my lap. Cameron came over kissing us "you guys okay?" He asked "yeah im tired though" roman yawned. I kissed his forehead while he was falling asleep. Cameron took bell from me and sighed "interesting night huh" he grabbed my hand "yup"
-
Chicago is too cold right now. We made it back home and we're at my house. "So what are we gonna do now?" Kailynn asked "until I figure more about this, just stay on top of things. Be safe and low key" cameron said "depending on how deep this goes, we will have to stop seeing eachother because i dont want to being you guys into this unwillingly" roman sat up "wait- so I would have to stop seeing lia?" He asked "there is a possibility. Gotta see what happens roman" he left. Lia went after him. "I gotta go to the bathroom" teegan ran out. Probably gotta puke. This is not the right time. "What's wrong with her?" Tori asked "back to the point. I'm gonna be at the warehouse, probably a lot figuring this out. So until then we will not be able to see you guys as much" we all understand. Roman is just as little angry right now. "Alright then. Just keep us updated. Thanks jordan for the beautiful trip. I'm looking forward to our date" mia winked "me too. And no problem I had fun" we surprisingly hugged. "Why are you guys always crying" Landon asked tori, rileigh, and del "this is emotional babe" tori whined. He hugged her from the side and she cried in his shoulder lia and roman came back down and joined the huggers. "Group hug!" Tori yelled "nah" mia and I said. We went back over to our children "you okay bubba?" I ran a hand through his hair "yeah I guess" he hugged me. Poor baby "before this gets any harder, we're gonna leave" kelsie stood up. We said our good bye's again "good bye nate" del kissed his cheek "aw" we said. He blushed. They left. Cameron laid in between my legs "i dont feel good" teegan sighed cuddling with austin. "Do you have a headache?" I asked her "yeah" she closed her eyes. She's done for the day. "Are you leaving tonight?" I asked cameron "probably. But not until you fall asleep" I raised an eyebrow "why?" I played with his hair "so I know you went to sleep" he mumbled "you're cute" i smiled. We watched a movie and fell and sleep with eachother later on.

I woke up later on and all of the boys were gone "dude I am so tired" tori rubbed her eyes "let's go upstairs" we went to my room, but Kendall with to ava's. "Let's do our own research" I pulled out my computer. "While you guys do that, I'm going back to sleep" teegan closed her eyes "same man. Let me know what you find" tori laid down. Now it's just me. I searched johnny cage. I've already met Logan. "Hmm" he's a horrible man. Kidnaps everyone. He has an ugly scar on his forehead,He looks disgusting. Why IS Logan cute but he isnt? He's gone to jail for human experinenting, rape, and domestic violence against a 10 year old. This is bad. I looked through his file and found pictures. The caption said "2022, Jonathan cage convicted of derangement of 14 year old alexandria hutt.  Body was found set on fire and missing both legs and arms-" WHY does that name sounds so familiar. I looked up her name. An instagram account came up. I gasped that's the little girl who i thought was Cameron's daughter. Oo jesus. Holy fuck. Taken completely off guard I clicked out the tab. I wonder what happened to the mom. That's a dirty shame jesus. I looked up Logan next. It says he graduated in highschool, blah blah blah. He was a good kid so how did he get pulled into all of this. All these questions. My bedroom door opened. It was landon, cameron,and Austin "hey" I closed my computer "him what are you doing" I shrugged "just stalking and few people"
"Okay then I'm going home now" Austin went over to tj. He laid on her. My eyes widened THE BABY. Lucky she woke up. Shoo. None of my buisness though. Tori woke up next. "Did you find anything?" She asked. Damn it tori! "Find what?" She looked between cameron and I "uh, let's go landon. Gotta blast" I face palmed "nothing babe" I gave him a smile. He eyed me "what were you doing?" Fuck you tori "just getting some background information. Nothing to bad" I waved him off. He nodded. "What did you find out?" He asked "he's pretty bad" I said "what did he do?" Teegan asked. I opened my computer and showed the girls "I gotta go" teegan said "its time to bounce" she laughed before her eyes widened and she ran to the bathroom "what's wrong with this girl?" Landon asked tori looked at me, it's looked at tori "my throat is kinda parched right now" I need some tea. "You guys are creepy. Let's go weirdo" Landon grabbed tori's hand "see you guys" she left "teegan its water under the sink" I yelled. It's odd, but there's a refrigerator under it so thats how that goes. They left after that, and so did everyone else "you're okay right?" Cameron asked "golden"