65

Chapter 65
Jordan
The girls and I were all getting ready in my room.  We had the music blasting and we're also stuffing our faces with food. 
"your make up is fabulous" I told kelsie "thank you!" she smiled.  I haven't started mine yet.  Im currently straightening my curly hair.  "I need never mind I got it" tori held up her eyeliner "why is this a mascaraed party?  Doesn't he wasn't to know who's who to kill us?" rileigh asked "he must be planning something spectacular" mia muttered "im looking forward to it" I said "you're crazy" teegan said.  We're on Facetime together.  "I know" I sent her a smile "Dont die on me tonight guys" steph said "no promises" James came into the room with Austin "oh shit! Sorry" Austin quickly covered his eyes and left the room.  Its a known fact,  when girls are getting ready together there only gonna be in there under clothes or just a long shirt.  Well I know me and my girls do that Sho.  "Austin is so cute" teegan said "anyways,  mia your brothers and sister are here" James announced "yay!" she threw on shorts and a sweater and left the room "I didnt know she had siblings" I said finishing my hair "5" kelsie said "damn" so its six of them "that's cool" tori said "let's go meet them" I threw on some clothes and we traveled downstairs "oh shit they all look alike" rileigh said "guys these are my siblings and my other daughter copeland. You have Asia and andre whom are twins, Mitchell,  Michael,  and mason.  Im the youngest." mia smiled.  "im sure you already know the boys,  but these are their wives rileigh, tori, Cameron's younger sister lina and his wife,  jordan" they looked confused "thought you killed her" I chuckled "didnt work.. Maybe she is invisible" mia winked at me "that's a dirty shame.  I would have beat your ass mia then I would have killed you" her sister Asia said.  "im sure not only her,  but her husband were thinking that" true.  "well im going to continue getting ready" tori stood "yeah,  we have to leave soon" cameron said nudging his head towards the stairs.  I walked back up them and did my makeup.. Yes jordan.  I stood up again and went to Cameron's room.  "hey" I said locking the door "hey baby.  You alright?" I nodded "yeah im fine.  Are you" he kissed my forehead "im fine" I smiled "literally" I winked walking to the closet. I grabbed the black laced extra cute dress and started stripping.  I slipped on the dress then my black heels. I went to the bathroom "oo" cameron came up from behind me.  "I don't like this dress" he looked at it up and down "your tits are out man" I chuckled "it'll probably get destroyed today anyways" he rolled his eyes "you look gorgeous though" he kissed my cheek "thank you.  You look amazing too babe" I kissed his lips before I started putting on my mac "here you go"he handed me my mask. I threw it now just when you thought I couldn't get any finer.  "so can we like-" I turned around "sure" I took off my heels  before my legs wrapped around him.  My dress was already rising he said me and then counter before removing his belt. 
My arms wrapped around his neck clawing at him back while untried to keep my moans quite.

I put back on my heels and combed through my hair "that was fun" cameron winked at me.  "your lipstick is everywhere on my neck jordan" he started wiping it off "oh well" I kissed his cheek again "oh that ones a hickey" I touched it "ow" I smiled "are you ready?" I nodded he grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs "ready?" cameron asked "let's go" we all got into the car while I flashed through pictures of my kids.  I missed them so much. "hey,  we'll see them on Monday.  I miss them too baby" cameron kissed my ", okay" I sighed "lina, bella this is you guy's first mission how do you feel?" Kailynn asked them.  Kailynn has been training since she was five.  This is her environment.  "nervous" lina answered "you'll get the hang of it" I said.  "we're here" cameron.  Now he's gonna start being basically a huge dick.  He starts getting really bossy and strict, sure its attractive but I mean you can't be doing that up in these streets.  "girls out first" I kissed cameron and got out "wow. This party is lit" literally,  its about to be some guns blazing "I'll see you guys when it comes down" rileigh went into first.  We aren't supposed to know each other until we find cage.  I walked in next and then place was crowded.  Nothing looks suspicious so far, besides the hundreds of men walking around holding big ass guns. We all had to basically be on our own. We couldn't stay together in a large group which kinda sucks.  I sat at the bar and saw the boys come in. Oo just so fine. I quickly texted roman that I love you text. I don't have any good feelings with this to be honest. Cameron sat besides me and continued looking ahead "scared?" He asked "nope, you?" I wanted to look at him. He scoffed "course I'm not" I smiled "don't hit me with that lovey-dovey shit right now jordan" I chuckled "I wont." Someone sat down on my left "I know you don't i?" It was Logan "nope" I popped the p "your name is renna" I looked at him "so maybe you do" I muttered. "Why are you here?" He asked me "my friend needed help with something and needed back up. So here I am" that wasn't a lie "why are you here?" I shot back "brothers party. When are you leaving? I think this party is gonna be pretty wild soon" I chuckled "i bet" I raised an eyebrow "who are you with?" He asked me "2 questions huh?" I chuckled. But my face quickly screwed up.
Didn't I kill this kid? Breh Breh breh
"What happened?" He cocked his eyebrows "uh nothing. I need to go find my friend" I stood up "I'll help you" he came up behind me. I turned around "its okay. I'll be right back" I glanced at cameron "we'll I'll be here" he gave me a charming smile. I need to take a breather. I went over to tori who was dancing with some random guy. "Hey"  I grabbed her hand and danced with her "I just talked to logan" her eyes widened "I thought he was dead!" Her mouth was open "me too!" Cameron came over "imma slide through real quick" he told tori taking my hands "im assuming we will find out what happened with Logan later. But listen to me carefully jordan. The only thing you can do is get the bomb and set it. After that you and the girls leave" I clenched him closer "im not leaving you cameron" I leaned on his shoulder "jordan you're making things harder" he said "Cameron stop" I whined "I will be fine. Hey, listen I love you baby girl" he smiled "i love you to baby" he left with a blush on on his cheeks. Lord, let us all be okay