59

Chapter 59
Jo
"stop it!" I yelled at cameron his bitch ass was trying to stand up.  Its been a week since the accident.  Cameron is healing but he thinks he's healed. Zach was still in a coma but he's getting better,  he moved his fingers the other day so that's good.  "I just told you im fine!" he tried getting up again "no you really aren't" I pulled him down "sigh" he said "I love you" I smiled at him poking his cheek "aw you're so cute" I squeezed his butt.  He smacked my hand. My phone dinged. I had received a text from kendall "can you come down here and watch Zach for me?  I need some food" it said.  Even though he's in a coma and doesn't need a baby sitter I agreed.  She's in a sensitive state right now so.  "I'll be back.  Kendall wants me to watch zach" he sighed "okay.  Be careful" he grabbed my arm and kissed me. I walked down to the room "hey girl" I hugged her "hey thanks for coming.  I'll be right back" she left.  I saw on the bed and awkwardly watched him.  "howdy Zach.. I know you can hear me.  you need to wake up.  Ava needs you man. Wake up for her. Kendall over here trippen" I chuckled. His monitor started going bananas.  "you better not be dying" his eyes snapped open.  Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.  I grabbed the remote but his hand covered mine and he shook his head rapidly "ken-kendell" his voice is cracking and sounded weak "she went to get some food" he shook his head and his eyes started watering "she she did this.  She she s-hot me jordan" my heart beat increased.  Oh shit oh shit "okay Zach I'll deal with it okay.  She's coming though so close your eyes again" he said as soon as I said that.  Kendall walked in.  She disgusts me.  "thanks" I nodded and jogged to Cameron's room "cameron okay Zach woke up.  Kendall shot him,  she's working with cage,  I don't even think he's dead,  please do not trust her.  If she walks in the room.  Just shoot her okay. Don't think about it just do it" I tossed a gun on his bed "wait jordan what the hell?" I was already out of the room.  Nurses and doctors were running down the hall where Zach is.  Oh no! I can down the hall and kendall came out crying her fake little tears "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU VENOMS PERILOUS CUNT! " I walked towards her ready to throw some hands.  Arms wrapped around me "YOU KILLED HIM!" I was being carried away by cameron she sent a smirk my way and I jumped out of cameron arms and pounced on that girl.  High school all over again.  Cameron grabbed me again and his grip was tighter "kill her" he said to the doctors.  "listen babe.  We gotta go to the ware house" his hand were on my cheeks "okay" he grabbed our stuff and his pills.  After that we left.

"so kendall is dead?" Ben cleared up "and so is zach" I said "poor little ava" rileigh said. My poor baby,  I don't know how to tell her. I've already talk to roman,  everyone over there is good.  I didnt tell him what's going in over here though.  "now what?" Alex asked "well cage is dead,  kendall is. We have to other clues.  There's nothing really we can do." cameron said "we're gonna wait another few weeks before we bring the kids back" I asked in "sounds good" Jason said everyone left throughout the warehouse "You're crazy" cameron said to my "im crazy? You're the one who laughs when you get shot" he shrugs "touché" he kissed me we walked upstairs to his bed room "take a nap with me" he he climbed on top of my "No I need to shower" He grabbed my chin "be quick" he got off of me I stood and he slapped my ass "booty!" he yelled I continued Walking To the bathroom.   I got naked and hopped in.

"wrap You're arms around me baby" I sung wrapping a towel around around me. I don't even know if that's a song. I walked to the mirror,  my hair was wet.  I started humming but I stopped seeing a note. It read : you're not the only one with a twin or drugs" fuck no.  I can out of the bathroom.  Cameron wasn't in here.  I ran out of the room "where are you clothes? " rileigh asked.  No time.  I went to the kitchen and cameron was opening his pills. "can't don't take that shit!" I knocked it out of him hand.  "what are you doing?" I picked up a pill and dropped it in his water.  It started bubbling and foaming then the cup exploded.  "oh" he said "there was a note on the mirror when I got out" he kissed me "go get dressed and we'll talk about it"