14

Chapter 14
Jordan. *few days later.. Let's make it thrusday*
The past few days have been amazing.  We've been just about everywhere and we went shopping.  Its 9:46pm right now and we're making cupcakes "hey wanna make a triller with me? " Ava walked into the kitchen "what is that?" Steph asked "like a music video app" Ava told us "im down" teegan said "same" the rest of us said.  She put  it on video and played the bbe challenge.  She better not be trying to Twerk to this song.  We pulled out a bunch of props such as hats sunglasses, & scarves.  One thing led to another. Steph was on the wall twerking.. Im dancing,  rileigh is on the floor. Tj was being forced to smack tori's butt and Adrian was just jumping up and down
I just don't know how this happened
"oh my Gosh.  I can't breath" I sat down recollecting myself "we can watch it now" Ava's freckled cheeks we're red and a smile was on her lips.  At least she's Happy.  I smiled.  The video started playing and let me tell you...
This a mess
A
Whole
Mess
"that video is to be seen by oblivion" I took the cupcakes from the oven "that was fun" tori said.  We started decorating the cupcakes, I took 3 and went upstairs.  Its now 12:54 after I smashed on all of those cupcakes, its nap time.
This ugly sound of this ugly iphone started blaring in my ears "oh my fucking gosh" I picked it up "what" I mumbled.  Its 4 in the fucking morning.  "hey cameron can I sleep with you tonight" pause rewind.  I looked at the caller id and it was in fact cameron.  Did he butt dial me?
"hmm" I heard him mumble.  He was asleep "cameron" I heard the bed move "Whitney?  What the fuck get out" he said "cameron,  babe.  Cmon" this bitch. "get off of me whitney" I heard more commotion.  I heard the snap of a bone.  I shudder "Cameron" I could just see him slowly turning around "jordan?" he answered slowly "that was interesting" I sniffled and started crying.  My hormones are crazy right now.  "are you are you crying?" he asked "yes" I chuckled "im not mad I swear.  Im just so proud of you" he started laughing "you're crazy" he mumbled "yeah but anyways, im really tired" I yawned "I'll see you when you wake up" all sleepiness left my body "wait what?" uh oh "yeah it was supposed to be a surprise.  But we're coming back tomorrow,  well today.  In a few hours actually.  We handled all of our business so im coming home early" oh shit "oh that's great baby.  Im looking forward to seeing you!" I started getting up pulling on clothes "yeah im excited.  Im gonna let you sleep though baby girl.  I love you" I pulled out my suit case "goodnight I love you to" I hung up.
We gotta go.. Like right now I ran through the halls "guys we need to go! They're coming back early.. In a few hours.  Get the fuck up!" I started calling a plane "yeah we need a plane right now!" I yelled "okay we'll ever there in an hour and 30 minutes." I could faint right now "WHAT DO YOU MEAN AN HOUR.  I NEED ONE RIGHT NOW!  Any plane it doesn't matter!" I snapped "okay okay.  We'll be there as soon as possible" I hung up.  Everyone was awake now packing they're shit. I finished in about 20 minutes.  Whatever I left I can get a new on. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and left.

We got to back to Chicago 4 hours later.