29

Chapter 29
Jordan
"you okay?'' I went into romans room.  He laughed "uh yeah.  Nothing is gonna change it still just the way it was before.  Im texting her right now" I shook my head "good to know. I thought you were gonna be sad then I was gonna make you some baked Alaska and a steak bowl" I said
He dropped his phone and started fake crying "mom how could this happen.  My heart hurts and I don't know what to do" his eyes we're watery "oh shut up.  I'll still make it" his face glowed "thanks mom.  I love you" he gave me a big cheesy smile.  "right right" I left his room and went to the kitchen.  Aden was once again,  in my house.  "why, are you here?" I asked him getting out the ingredients "didnt think I'd see you here again.  Cameron must like you" this boy stupid. does he not look at our walls.  "let me show you something stupid boy" I left the kitchen and showed this dumb nigga one our wedding pictures while holding out my ring.  It took him like 5 Minutes to piece everything together "you're- you're jordan" he stuttered "im so sorry" that's what I thought "don't care" I went back to the kitchen "I thought you were dead though?" I sighed "a lot of people do" he sat down. "oh.  Well I came over to smash.  Looks like that won't be happening" I raised an eyebrow "it wouldn't have happened anyways kid.  Move along" suck my ass Aden.  "aden.  What's up?" roman came down.  I rolled my eyes.  Fuck aden and his feelings "aye Roman how have you been?" tuning their conversation out I sent pictures to myself to Cameron.  Because why not.  And i face timed tori.  After that I finished making the food and aden was still here. "weren't you leaving like 2 hours ago?" I asked "oh yeah!  Forgot all about that!  Thanks for the reminder" he winked at me "gross dude.  That's my mom" he looked between us both "seriously" he is so clueless "dude your lucky.  If I had a mom like that I would bang her 24/7"
What
The
Fuck
"THAT'S INCEST.  OH MY GOSH GET OUT.  Go home" he laughed "im serious" aden put his hands up "that's a dirty shame" I shook my head "dude that's disgusting" roman said "not in my book.  Milfs are the best" aden started putting on his coat.  Finally "boy how old are you?" I asked "19 babes.  We're legal so hit me up some time" he did some weird click thing with his tongue "okay bye" roman walked him to the door "I can't wait for him to see lia" I chuckled "I'd beat his ass"

Why does life seem much harder when you go on a diet?  I need some therapy to be honest.  This isn't healthy.  Im sitting in bed,  waiting for cameron to get home.  Its 10:44 pm.  I heard his loud footsteps coming up.  Finally.  "you're a distraction even when we aren't together.  You spammed the hell out of my phone" cameron said.  Laying on me "oh sorry. Want some whip cream?" I held out the spoon,  it dropped on my cleavage though "now I do" he licked it.  "how was the meeting?" he was laying on my abdomen and my hand made their way to his hair "stupid.  As usual.  I missed you guys.  Feel like I've been gone all week" I chuckled "you have been" he squeezed around my waist "im sorry I know" I can tell he's super stressed out,  it makes me really sad.  He's tries hard to keep his family satisfied and he hates it when He feels like he fails.  Cam could never fail Me though.  He is my accomplishment "look at me Cameron.  You don't have to be sorry,  its okay I promise.  you're a busy man I know that as long as you do come home to see me its okay." my hand was over his cheek "I love you" he said "and I love you." I took his shirt off and laid him on his stomach.  I sat on his back and started rubbing it.  Eventually he was asleep.  I rolled to the side and laid under his heavy as muscular arm.  If I don't wake up tomorrow its because I sufficated.