Chapter 51

(A/N)

Double for another 50 :* LOVE Y'ALL

P.S. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?? I'm gonna go buy a shit ton and need advice xD

DON'T JUDGE ME I HAVE TENNIS EVERY DAY xD

******
The testing Avi was talking about, just so happened to be the next day. He'd planned on taking all the Omegas, as well as Scott, Travis and Jake.

Leaving the Betas home to care for Grace.

...And Wyatt.

Scott had been right about his arms being sore, which meant he couldn't pick Mitch up as many times as he wanted.

Which wouldn't be a big deal to a normal person, but we all know it was a huge deal to Scott.

Travis sat beside Avi, going over which papers specifically they'd need Alex to redo, while Jake sat in between Kirstie and Alex in the middle seat, leaving Scott and Mitch in the back.

Kirstie leaned forward a little to look at Alex, past Jake. "I'm sorry you have to do all of this again. I can't help but feel kind of responsible..."

"Oh, that's okay! Maybe I'll get better scores this time and it'll be a good thing!" Alex replied optimistically, grinning at her. "Besides, I haven't seen you guys in a while. I missed you."

Kirstie grinned right back. "I missed you too, Allie."

Mitch giggled in the back of the car, a blush on Scott's face as he tried to retort to whatever Mitch had said.

Mitch giggled again at the lame response Scott ended up choosing. "That wasn't even remotely funny."

"It wasn't supposed to be." Scott frowned suddenly, leaning over to set his head on Mitch's shoulder. "You're being mean."

"I am not. You're just..."

Scott gave him time to think of something, but prompted him when he didn't. "I'm just what? Was that another insult?"

Mitch hit Scott's thigh lightly. "No! I wasn't insulting you, ever."

"Yeah huh."

Mitch rolled his eyes, but laughed a little. "You're such a child."

Scott grinned, sitting back up in his seat and reaching over to grab Mitch's hand. "Because I'm cute?"

"Because you're immature." Mitch snapped. "Almost as immature as I am, and we can't have that."

Scott continued smiling. "Why not? If we're both adults, we'll never have any fun."

"Nuh uh. Todrick and Kevin are very adult-like and they get along just fine."

Kirstie turned in her seat all of a sudden. "I think this is one of the strangest arguments I've ever heard. And that's saying something, because I once listened to the Betas argue over the best Chinese Dynasty for like twenty minutes."

Scott's smile fell a little in amazement. "Wow... Who won?"

"Todrick I think."

Mitch was amazed by something else though. "You listened to that for twenty whole minutes?"

She turned in her seat and smiled proudly. "Yep."

Scott and Mitch spoke in unison, then. "Wow."