Epilogue

Mitch woke up a moment after Scott, grinning up at him before rolling on top of him completely. "Good morning, Scottie."

Scott grinned right back, his hands finding Mitch's hips in a heartbeat, as he briefly remembered a time when Mitch had been very bloated in those spots. "Morning, baby."

"Don't you miss when I was fat and miserable? I couldn't annoy you like this."

Scott chuckled a little, before using the grip he had on Mitch to flip their positions, slowly and carefully setting his weight down on Mitch's body though he still braced himself with his arms. "I couldn't do this either."

Mitch giggled, but then turned his head toward the door. "Incoming; Lead Alpha on the move."

Scott practically leapt off of Mitch, putting his face into his pillow and pretending to be asleep. Mitch did the same, though he just hid his face in Scott's arm.

Avi threw open the door without much thought, and scoffed. "Yeah right. I know you're awake. You've got like five minutes before the kids start going, so start moving."

Scott groaned, and then rolled over, purposely letting himself fall to the ground. "No. I'm tired." He went into a more dramatic voice then, a trait he'd acquired after learning how to entertain tiny children. "You can't make me!"

Avi just walked over, grabbing his arm and dragging him across the floor to pull him out the door. "You should've thought of that before you got him pregnant."

Mitch giggled, jumping out of bed and throwing one of Scott's shirts on, one long enough to cover everything that he didn't want to explain to the babies, before following them into the living room.

Kevin and Todrick were making breakfast together, their wedding rings proudly on display on their fingers.

Kirstie was standing by the couch, slipping a small backpack onto Grace's shoulders. "Don't let those kids be mean to you anymore, baby. Stand up for yourself, okay?"

"Yes, Mommy."

Kirstie leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I love you, Gracie."

"I love you lots more, Mommy."

"How much?"

Grace giggled loudly, throwing her arms out as far apart as she could, beaming up at Kirstie. "This much!"

Alex walked into the room then, a child in his arms as well, whom Alex had just gotten changed and then dressed for school. "Kit, does this look okay?"

Kirstie glanced over, shrugging. "Sure. It doesn't really matter, Al."

"I know, but I want Mitchie to be proud of me." Alex looked over the child once more, before setting his feet on the ground. "Dang it. I feel bad."

Mitch bumped into him purposely, trying to get his attention. "Don't feel bad. I think he looks great!"

Alex smiled then. "Really? Oh good. That makes me happy."

Mitch then wandered over, and grabbed the child's hand. "Want to come with me to see what Kevin's doing? I think he's cooking again."

The child grinned widely. "Okay, Mama. Can we cook too?"

"Sure."

He was quiet for a second, before he tugged on Mitch's arm a little. "Can I be a cooker when I grow up?"

"You can be whatever you want, baby. You've got Hoying blood in you. That's determined right there."

"What is detrimined?"