Chapter 38

Jade's POV

Who would ever thought that the person you've always been waiting for, the person that once forgets you and finally now remembers you, the person that makes your heart beat beats 2x faster, the person that you've always pray for to be by your side, the person who makes your world turn upside down, the person that makes the butterflies in your stomach rumble around, the person that makes you smile even when you're alone, the person that you've always wanted and prayed for to be your forever, is also the person that you've thought that she's getting married with someone else.. Yes, it's funny how things happened.. hahah.. That person, that single person that makes you realize that everything is always possible, is here, laying beside me. I just can't take away my eyes on her now.. she is still my everything.. my love, my drug that i'm very willing to get addicted to..

i just woke up and saw this beautiful creature hugging me, oh wait.. bare naked..haha.. this isn't the first time but it really feels it's our first time.. hehe.. okay we go back, stop with that naughty one.. so yeah, here she is, hugging me tightly and still sleeping.. ang tangos ng ilong niya, those long eyelashes.. and damn those lips.. gsto ko na naman halikan.. it's very tempting guys, i swear! pagbigyan niyo na ako.. just one smack..hehe... sarap tlg..

"uhhggmmmhhmm.." oops nagising ko ata..

"good morning love.. did i wake you up?"

"what time is it love love?" haaaayyy.. i still can't image that this day will still come.. it really feels so great!

"it's still 7 in the morning love.. pwede ka pang matulog love, i know pagod ka.." pagkasabi ko nun dinilat niya yung isang mata niya saka siya ngumiti ng nakakaloko.. oh-owh.. heheh..

"really huh? gsto mo bng patunayan ko sayo yan ngayon?" okay she's seducing me..even with those husky voice.. sinong hihindi sknya? gosh!

"ohw, you really want this kind of breakfast love?" sabi ko in a seductive way at pumatong ako sknya.. remember we're both naked..haha.. kaya ayun nakatutok sa hinaharap ko.. at napapalunok.. hahaha..

"i love it love.."

"i knew it..hehe" pagksbi ko niyan hinalikan ko agad siya..

i am now kissing her hungrily but full of love.. kung san san na napupunta ang kamay ni althea.. i love those touches.. she bit my lower lip that makes my mouth open.. so now were having a tongue fight.. ughh.. she is so good at this.. she is carresing my bossom, this is making me horny! without breaking our kiss ang lakas niya.. nasa ibabaw ko na siya.. and she's doing her move now.. hindi tlg sya pagod sa lagay na yun kagabi.. we had 5 rounds! 3 hers and 2 mine.. ooh wag na kayong magtanong please.. we just really miss each other.. and we're doing the thing now.. she's kissing my neck down to my bossom..

"aahhh loove.." hindi ko mapigilan yung ungol ko.. ang sarap..

she's sucking my bossom now, licking the tip of it and it really feels good shit! her hands is now on my core.. she look at me and smile..

"hmmmm.. you're wet love.." gosh.. kelangan tlg niya sabhin yun?

hindi na ako nakasagot because she's already playing with it.. npapapikit ako sa sarap.. napapaiktad ako.. ughh! she open my legs wide and she's in between.. she's still playing the center of my core..

"shit! aaahhhh.. loovee it feels good..uuhhhh...!"

she is now going down to my core, kissing ever skin that she passes through.. it makes me shiver.. and now, she's busy licking my core.. ugh! why does this feels so good..

"aahhh..aahhhh.. looovvvee.. shiitt!" napapasabunot na ako sknya sa sarap na nararamdman ko.. dahan dahan na niyang pinapasok yung daliri niya.. now she's doing it faster.. and faster..