The Phone

One late night a girl wanted to watch a Markiplier video. She put on her earbuds and headed to the bathroom. She needed to do her hair. But I was late at night. She put her phone on the counter near the edge. When she moved to get her brush. Her phone had fell onto the floor. As it fell it pulled out her earbuds from out of her ears. As she hesitated to grab her phone, she flipped it over just to see it was cracked badly. "FUCK!?!?!" She screamed. Luckily her mom was still sleeping. She forgot about fixing her hair and ran to her room.
      When she had gotten back into her room. She just sat their and started to cry at the thought of her mom screaming at her. "I need comfort..." She thought. She grabbed her knife and started cutting. She felt satisfaction as every cut bleed out.
Then she looked at her art on her arm. It said 'JACK' and she smiled. The only time in her life did she smile, was when she carved her crush's name into her own arm.
She looked at the time '12:00' 'Time for me to go to sleep.' She laid her head down with a smile.
The Next Morning
She had been rudely awaken by a screaming voice. It was her mother's. She jumped up as if she was dying in a nightmare. She wanted her dream of Jack to last forever. "You got a call from someone named Jack."
Hi guys I hope you enjoyed this part of my story. This is somewhat based on my horrible life. I just hope you enjoyed it. I don't think anyone will read this but whatever. I guess I will see all ya doing in THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!